I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Reviews

February 22, 2021

Soft butter

As per the name I can believe it's bitter, love the taste, so butter & soft to apply on toast, add to rice, affordable price which anyone give it a try, almost a year am stocking up this butter & loving it always #butter #foodie

November 04, 2020

Butter 🧈

Me and family love using the I can’t believe it’s not butter simply because of the taste, it’s a healthy choice and it is so affordable and great definitely a family choice.

0.8/5

June 04, 2020
    Florida, United States

Never Buy This!

This is the worst substitute for butter I have ever used. I has no taste, and turns into a white greasy blob when spread on toast or hot corn. It is not suitable for baking in any way-cookies, pie crusts or melted for pop corn.

March 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this "butter"

I switched to this butter a few years ago after finding it in my local grocery store and I havent bought another kind since then! It is perfect for cooking and amazing on breads! The price is really good as well! Highly recommend!

January 11, 2020

I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter

Love this stuff! It’s a great alternative to real butter at a fraction of the cost. You can always count on there being a few tubs of it in our fridge!

October 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good

I like this butter it is easy to use not soft just right and it also freezes very well and good for cooking thank you so much never will buy anything else. It's so good

2.7/5

September 09, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

So-so product

I was not very impressed with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Although it is creamy and spreadable, it does not have the best taste. I would try it again if the price was very cheap or free while on sale and using coupons. Otherwise, I will stick to real butter.

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I would buy again

I can't believe its not butter is an butter that is so good it really makes you say oh is this really butter or just a great tasting smooth spread its that good. So when I want corn on the cob I have to have my I can't believe it not butter spread.

August 21, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

A staple in my home

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter is a staple in my home. The spray is my absolute favorite. I love it on toast, corn on the cob, everything! My kiddos love it too!

May 17, 2019

Good choice for eating and cooking

Good choice for breakfast, with bread, jam and Nutella and cooking food such as mash potatoes and scrambled eggs👍🏻 I love this product and it’s the same as title.