Iams dry cat food 1.59 kg Reviews
#109 in Misc

Good - 0

May 28, 2022

Iams Proactive Dry Cat Food

I have a 9 year old cat named Rosie and she loves to eat so I bought this because it’s designed for weight management. I figured this would be great for her because it contains nutrients that burns fat and well, she’s not as active as she used to be. It also contains Vitamin E which will help her maintain a strong immune system, and also a fibre blend to control hairballs so she can maintain a soft, shiny coat. It took her a few bites in deciding, but it didn’t take long because she had that bowl empty fairly quickly. Definitely recommend, Rosie approved!

March 17, 2019

My cats love it

We have 3 cats and they are finicky eaters. For awhile, we were buying three different foods, to please our picky eaters. My vet recommended Iams cat food to me. I bought it for cats to try and they all love it. Now I only buy one brand of cat food. I am happy and they are very happy!!