Idole Mascara Lancome Reviews
#44 in Mascara

May 13, 2021

Lightweight and volumizer

I have a bery sensitive eyes so I can only wear a light weight mascara and this mascara form lancome suits my needs best. It’s lightweight and gives you volume with just a few brushes. Scent isn’t overpowering. It did last long and did not smudged.

April 21, 2021

Absolutely love this mascara.

I really loved trying this mascara. It really made my lashed long and they looked great. There was a curl too and some volume. No flaking or chunks as well and looked great all day. I received as a sample but look forward to buying as my next mascara.

March 24, 2021

My lshes looked thicker lengthen, curled and more volumized

Upon receiving this product, this definitely got me in the mood to get a face beat and take pictures😊
    The first thing I noticed about the mascara was the wand with the curved brush😍😍, amazing right!
    My eye lashes are not very full but with just 2 coatings of the mascara, it gave my lashes that natural boost. My lashes looked thicker
    lengthen, curled and more volumized.
    The curved brush particularly helped to curl and lift my lashes during the application.
    The application was very easy and not messy at all.
    Awesome product and comes in highly recommended

March 16, 2021

My Favourite Mascara

I love this mascara, I love how it makes my eyelashes pop with a more natural effect. I like how it doesn’t make my eyelashes feel heavy. It’s very easy to remove at the end of the day with just some soap and water.

March 12, 2021
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

My favorite mascara.

A very nice mascara. The mascara nicely lengthens and highlights lashes. It does not crumble and looks nice all day long. Washes off easily. A very comfortable brush.

United Kingdom

Woww

İ just want to say first wow🤩this mascara is the best,i just have the sample one but i would definettly buyfull size after finish this.İt makes your eyelashes so long and looks so beautiful

Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

Love it!

I love this mascara. I haven't used a curved brush before but found it easy to use. The mascara went on evenly with no clumping. It lasts well all day, no smudging and even if I rub my eyes, I don't end up looking like a panda. I will definitely be buying this again.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

LOVE IT

I recieved this mascara with the perfume at Christmas and I instantly fell in love. It really separates and lengthens my lashes and I found it lasts a long time and doesn’t budge or smear. I will be buying a full size of this.

England, United Kingdom

Happy with results

I have been using a particular brand of mascara for a very long time that I was a bit sceptical to try this Lancome one. After a few applications I must admit this works really well and gives great volume and extra length to my lashes. The colour is solid and vibrant and the brush is nicely designed to catch all lashes.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

I love this product!

The best mascara I've ever had. It perfectly emphasizes the eyelashes. Maximum elongation and lasting color, does not crumble and is easy to wash off. I love it! And I will definitely buy a full-size product.