1 review
#12 in Misc

Amazing - 0

August 01, 2021

Refreshing pads!

This latest I’m From launch contains 75% of Wild Pear Leaves which is meant to provide deep hydration, along with a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.

These pads are soaked in essence and they are super soft and gentle. They are made with unbleached and biodegradable cotton, and I appreciated they included small tongs to grab them and avoid contamination.

You can either wipe them on your face or keep them on for a quick mask! I honestly thought they would have a pear scent but they’re actually fragrance-free, so perfect for people with sensitivity.

The main benefit I have noticed is that they provide a cooling sensation, so I like using them after working out to remove impurities and refresh my skin!

If I have to find a downside is that once absorbed, the essence left a bit of tacky feeling on my skin and overall I haven’t noticed major benefits in terms of hydration or soothing therefore I wouldn’t probably repurchase them.