3.9/5
Indeed Nanoblur Reviews

Description QUICK FACTS - Works in 40 seconds - Reduces signs of age by up to 10 years - Non-oily, fragrance free - Suitable for all skin types INGREDIENTS Water / Aqua / Eau ? Adipic acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer ? Dimethicone ? Glycerin ? Cyclopentasiloxane ? VP/VA Copolymer ? Cyclohexasiloxane ? Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer ? Amodimethicone ? Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose ? Isohexadecane ? Polysilicone-11 ? Polysorbate 80 ? Citric Acid ? Caprylyl Glycol ? Phenoxyethanol HOW TO USE NANOBLUR Nanoblur is based on advanced optics technology and its application varies depending on your skin type and skincare regimen. We do encourage you to customize your application based on your needs, keeping the following application guidelines in mind. Oily, Normal/Normal to Dry Skin (Most Cases) - If not using makeup, use Nanoblur as the last step in regimen, after your last moisturizer. - If using liquid foundation, apply Nanoblur after applying foundation. With Nanoblur, you will notice less foundation will be required. - If using powder foundation, apply Nanoblur before applying powder foundation. With Nanoblur, you will notice less foundation will be required. Dry to Severely Dry Skin - If not using makeup, mix Nanoblur with your last moisturizer in your regimen and apply together. A 50/50 ratio is often suitable. - If using liquid foundation, apply Nanoblur after applying foundation. With Nanoblur, you will notice less foundation will be required. - If using powder foundation, mix Nanoblur with your moisturizer of choice and apply the mix before applying powder foundation. With Nanoblur, you will notice less foundation will be required.

July 11, 2018

Does not work under a lot of makeup

I had such high hopes for this product when I bought it at shoppers and was even more excited to find out it is produced in my home city of Toronto. Unfortunately, I don’t find it effective. It does not layer well under my foundation. I won’t buy it again.

June 27, 2018

Surprising results

Having found this at Shoppers on their clearance rack, I decided to give it a try. Well, I was quite surprised that it works quite well at disguising lines. I looked refreshed, and maybe not 10 years younger, but certainly not as tired. It seems that it’s not really a skin care product, more of a trick to make you look younger, so is not a replacement but an addition to your makeup routine. Would be especially great for pictures or special events when you need a few younger looking hours.

April 14, 2018

Beat alternative to makeup

I dont recommend this as a primer. I dont recommend using any face makeup other than light powders when using nanoblur.
    Its a natural photo-ready face without a bunch of products and it works very well.
    Its $20 but a little goes a long way.
    My face would always get red throughout the day and this has prevented that and fixed it as well.

Doesnt have any coverage, just minimizes redness and glows!

April 04, 2018

Really works!

I found that Indeed Nanoblur does work on the fine lines. I have tried applying it before makeup but found that it works best after! Sounds odd, but the beautician at the pharmacy's beauty area agreed and said she recommends it to her customers that way as well.
    It's not very expensive approx $20, it is not a permanent solution, very topical and short term. I only use it when going out, for me it's not an everyday use cream.

March 13, 2018

Effective primer

Recently this product was recommended as a primer at my local Shoppers. I was very shocked reading other reviews of this product because I am so happy with the results. My foundation looks better than it ever has. Although it doesn't last all day I find that it has made my makeup last longer than other primers I have purchased in the past. I have oily skin and find that this helps my foundation stay in place throughout the day. I apply this after moisturizing and before my liquid foundation although the directions say to pat gently after liquid foundation.

1.7/5

June 07, 2017

Did not like the Nanoblur at all. Goes on smooth enough but seems to leave a sticky cakey feeling. Appears to leave a dull film on skin. Not what I expected at all.

2.0/5

May 20, 2017

I really didn't like this product for a few reasons.

First of all, I thought this product did the exact opposite of what it is intended to do. I purchased it with the intention of using it to create a nice smooth base for evening makeup application. Even using the smallest amount on my face I felt like it gave my skin a rougher, dry type texture that it didn't originally have and caused my foundation to look flaky. If anything, this product made me look OLDER! My skin was not dry at the time of using this so I am not sure why this happened but I ended up having to wash off my makeup and start over without the Nanoblur.

It felt nice coming out of the tube, like it would go on silky but for me, that wasn't the case. I've noticed others mentioning that you can mix it with moisturizer for better results but for me that defeats the purpose of buying a product that is supposed to work a certain way to begin with. Maybe it just didn't work with my skin for some reason, but because it didn't I can't recommend it.

April 24, 2017

Well there's pros and cons with this one!!
    PROS:
    *Great at camouflaging pores, and if you have textured skin it's great for that and does help you look younger!
    *great for special occasions that aren't too long (5hr-ish)
    *(you need a VERY tiny amount and the way it worked best for me was to mix it with a HYDRATING mattifying gel like "Bioderma sebium Matt control" or "Vichy hydrating mattifying gel" it just helped to spread and look better
    CONS:
    *If you use TOO much it dries out your skin and makes you look OLD (so use a tiny amount and try mixing it with a HYDRATING/light moisturizing gel, and that that controls oil if you get oily)
    *it's REALLY hard to make this work with liquid makeup, like REALLY HARD!! - UNLESS.. you put the makeup on first and then TAP it LIGHTLY on top, on JUST the places where you need it (for me it was forhead, cheeks, nose and chin and it's best If you mix it ^^ with a tiny bit of HYDRATING/moisturizing gel so it's not so thick/stiff BC by itself it goes on kinda blotchy, AND make sure it's a HYDRATING mixture u use BC the nanoblur is DRYING
    *It's hard to work with
    *it doesn't last all day but it lasts a decent amount of time and I would reapply halfway through the day usually but Im also a very oily skin type so that's prob why
    *May clog pores*** I think it was the cause of my pores being clogged so I wouldn't use this everyday If you have enlarged pores, maybe 1-2 times a week
    *I am a combination very oily skin type with occasional acne

January 12, 2017

This is one of the products I don't like to be without. If Applied properly, as a final step in makeup routine (or right before powder) this stuff does wonders at making all those fine lines dissapear. I wish the effect would last all day, but can't expect miracles without surgery. This however is a pretty damn good filler out of the many I've tried.

April 23, 2016

This has become part of my daily ritual. I apply under my eyes around crows feet. It seems to give it a smoother effect. I find it dries quickly and I don't feel it at all. You need a tiny bit, I bought my tube a year ago, use it daily and am still good for another few months! There is no smell, it dries clear.