4.9/5
Instant Pot duo 8 quart Reviews

Good - 0

March 19, 2019

Instapot is life! 🤩

As a self professed non cook getting an instapot changed my life. I love cooking in my instapot. It’s quick, easy and everything turns out delicious. I can’t recommend this product enough. Game changer 💯

March 19, 2019

Amazing

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Go buy this, I use mine at least 4 nights a week. And everything thing comes out amazing!!!! I actually own two now! My roast is like butter when it comes out. I’ve done cheesecake, no brainer. And my taco soup is so good. You don’t even need to de-thaw your meat.

January 21, 2019

Love it

Best investment ever. Quick delicious meals with no fuss. Even the husband has started cooking more extravagant meals. Saves so much time. So glad I got this

January 14, 2019

Fast Cooking

Love my Insta pot, if I forget to take something out its fine. No need to worry cause you can throw it in frozen and still cook at a decent time. Its a life saver! It cook up to 70 % faster.
    So much you can do with an Insta pot.
    Like pressure cooking, steam, saute, make yogurt , these are just a few.

January 13, 2019

LOVE! Every home should have one!

I received this for Christmas a year ago. I started using immediately, and use it at least twice a week, if not more. It's great for weekly meal prepping. I haven't found anything that I can cook in it....yet. It's perfect for a busy family. Food cooks in no time and is fresh tasting, full of flavor and the mest is tender.

January 03, 2019

Love it!

Loved it from the first meal...and the love goes on! We have a large, busy family. Easy to use, one pot clean up, so convenient. From soups to roasts to butter chicken and everything in between. Always flavourful, always moist!

December 06, 2018

Love how quick I can prepare meals for my family

It has saved me so much time in the evenings. My husband and I both work full time and we have one child in school, one in daycare. When we get home, we don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking and cleaning. This makes both of those so much easier.

September 25, 2018
    Maryland, United States

You MUST have one !

I can not say enough about Insta Pot. You can use it for canning, cooking , baking and you can even make popcorn in it. I love my Insta Pot.

There are days when we get home late and cooking can take some time. Using my Insta Pot cuts hours down to minutes. I get tender ribs or stew in an hour. I cook my food in it and walk away. It is the high tech crock pot everyone needs.

September 20, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Best pressure cooker

I got the instapot for Christmas last year from my father in law and it has saved me time and money!!! I use it at least once a week sometimes more. I work full time and there for a while we were eating frozen tv dinner and take out a lot. Now I can cook great and healthy meals in no time at all! I think its one of the best gifts I have received!!!!

August 16, 2018

Every kitchen needs one of these!

Just buy it, you won't regret it! Easy to use, easy to clean, one pot mess! The possibilities are endless with what you can make in the instant pot and there are so many awesome online recipes. You can't go wrong with this purchase!