Prestige Item
Institut Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Serum Reviews

Good - 0

October 09, 2019

Disappears into my skin

I held off buying this product from my esthetician but oh wow what a great buy. I bought this the eye cream which melts into my skin too (i wish it was in a pump) and the hyuloronic cream also...pumped up my regime...and my skin is so soft. The only thing that make this better (or any creams that come with an applicator) is to have a sleeve and way to keep the applicator clean and attached to the jat...or just put it in pumps....

May 09, 2018

Helps reduce lines in a short period of time!

This serum is not a typical serum - it's a light white cream (vs clear and "wet") consistency.

I find since using this serum with the matching Intensif face cream - wow!

In a short period of time, my growing forehead and smile lines have been diminishing day by day - for seriousness!

I prefer using it at night, as it is a hyluronic cream, so my skin can be a bit more sensitive in the sun while using it - so make sure to wear a face cream with SPF or a specified moisturizer with sun protection while using this. I find using it twice a week has made a great difference, and not made my skin overly sensitive to the sun yet.

And avoid the eye area (thinner skin = more sensitive to sun rays).

This is definitely staying in my normal face maintenance routine rotation on a twice a week basis based on my own preference.