4.1/5
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Reviews
#398 in Hair Care

August 12, 2019
    Rhode Island, United States

Holds really thick hair up

I have super thick hair and it’s hard to find a good elastic. These hold the hair up without getting loose. I do run into an issue where they stretch out because my hair is think. The way to resolve it is to put it under a blow dryer on high heat for 30 seconds and it shrinks back to normal size / grip!

March 16, 2019

No ring around the pony!

So these ponytail holders promise to not leave a ring- and they really don't! For those of you old enough to remember home telephones with their curly cord that connected the earpiece to the phone, that's what it seems I'm using lol. But it totally works- no ring around the pony and my hair doesn't catch. While they're not the prettiest, I love them for how they work. After a few months of continued use, they stretch out but they're pretty cheap. $10 /3. I'm on my 3rd box, but I've 'misplaced ' some too. Happy ponytailing!

2.8/5

February 07, 2019

Undecided ...

I am very undecided about the invisibobble... I do not like the look of it compared to a regular hair elastic. I find they stretch out & loose their tight coil shape easily. I am also the girl to always have a hair tie on my wrist and these are much bigger to have on my wrist. The bonus is is does not pull on my hair or rip any out, but neither do my regular hair elastics.

July 17, 2018

its ok

I do really like this. And I will probably purchase a few more. If you have fine hair I feel like they won't hold very good or sit in place . My hair isn't thick but its fuller and this doesn't hold my hair tightly for long in an up do. Work great for pony tails. It doesn't pull my hair out and they look rad in if you like the messy/loose look. This is the reason I would repurchase; im experiencing post partum hair loss and don't want to loose any more hair. They also stretch out right away and don't go back.

December 14, 2017

Fil de téléphoneeee

J’sime le design. J’aime le fait qu’il ne fait pas de trace dans les cheveux. Mes points négatifs sont: le prix, et la qualité. Après quelques utilisation l’élastique devient très grand et inconfortable.

October 21, 2017

Dreams do come true

This product saves me from any kinks after I style my hair. I have a habit of tying my hair up at all times and this save me from myself. worth the price for sure

September 21, 2017

Best hair elastic invention!

I love these elastic cords. They do not pull or break at your hair and they don't lose their shape either! I also love the added benefit of having your hair feeling volumized and curly and not creased when you put your hair up in a bun. Definitely worth buying!

September 21, 2017

I love this!

First of all, let's just comment on the packaging. I noticed these at the front entrance of Shoppers Drug Mart and immediately wanted to buy it because it looked cute. I'm glad I bought it. It holds my ponytail securely and doesn't leave kinks or tugs too hard on the scalp reducing headaches. I'll be using this on daily basis now. I will have to say that you can't just pull it out of your hair as it will grip into your hair. It's a two hand job to remove...which isn't a bad thing. The ring looks stretched after you remove it from your hair but it tightens again after a few minutes. Overall it's a very good product. I want to gift this to friends.

2.8/5

September 13, 2017

No Kinks

I bought this because I go to the gym a lot and do not want to wash my hair every day - so I wanted to eliminate kinks from hair bands. I found on some days it eliminated kinks, on other days it gave my hair more of a twist. It stays on well - better when the hair has more volume as opposed to sleek straight. Also, you have to be careful when you pull it out because it can get really tangled in the hair! It's quite over priced though.

March 06, 2017

J'adore ces élastiques là ! J'ai les cheveux fin et mince, donc aucun élastique ne tiens dans mes cheveux sans que je le sert au maximum et sa laisse toujours des marques dans mes cheveux. Depuis que j'utilise ces élastiques je ne veux plus rien savoir d'autre que ceux la !