IÖGO Creamy Yogurt Reviews
#4 in Yogurt

A delicious and creamy texture. Gelatin Free. No artificial colours or flavours. No preservatives. Available in cup, tub and pouch formats and in various flavours.

You might also like IÖGO 0%IÖGO Probio and IÖGO Greek

Une texture délicieuse et crémeuse. Sans gélatine. Sans colorants ou saveurs artificielles. Sans agents de conservation. Disponible en coupe, pot et pochette, et en différentes saveurs

February 13, 2020

Yogurt so good it should be a dessert.

You can't go wrong with Iogo Creamy Vanilla Yogurt. My son requests this every day for dessert after dinner. I always add something to it like strawberries, blueberries, granola or a little of whatever cereal we have in the pantry. Also, tastes delicious by itself. We always have to have this in our fridge.

January 18, 2020

Children love it!

My children have been hooked on iogo since 2012 when it was introduced to the market! Tried every product from this brand and have not been disappointed!

January 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nothing Better

Like the tittle says, there is nothing better then this yogurt. We've been buying it for the last few months and it is just amazing. Try it and you wont be dissapointed

January 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Kids Love it!

My kids, daughter especially, could live on yogurt if we let her. I love this brand and the taste is great. MY daughter has them either for breakfast or for a night snack. I would recommend the healthy snack to anyone looking for alternatives to all the unhealthy choices out there.

January 03, 2020

So functional!

Love this product! Bought this one time because it was a better deal than buying a container!

The taste is amazing - super creamy and has a wonderful vanilla flavour.

The packaging is very functional. I love that I can just pour yogurt into my bowl with granola or fruit etc. I am not sure if this is worse for the environment than containers or not - that is a debate for some.

July 03, 2019

So very tasty!

This creamy yogurt is just that! Creamy and delicious ,makes a great snack or breakfast on the go.The kids love them in their lunch or after school snack.and i feel good giving it to them as it is a healthy choice and so good for them!

June 24, 2019

Would buy it again

I’m always buying this yogurt to use in my smoothies. Also, I use it with some frozen fruits and I make kind of a ice cream with that. It’s really good cause it’s not that sweet! And the price is reasonable if you buy at Costco.

February 11, 2019

Excellent Product & Price

I was so surprised when I tried this yogurt. It's absolutely delicious and not ridiculously priced. Finally a yogurt our whole family agrees on and a lactose free version which is awesome.

February 11, 2019

tasty

this is one of the best yogurts brands I have come across as it is worth the price and quality its tasty and nutritious, will surely recommend others to try it.

November 14, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Definitely Creamy

This yogurt is definitely creamy! I like to use this in smoothies, and while baking. The plain is good, but really enjoy the vanilla! It's a little easier to use than other bag yogurt because of the pour spout. Definitely recommend!