IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurt Reviews
#6 in Yogurt

April 05, 2017

Over half of my kiddos prefer this yogurt to the other brand I buy. The size of the containers is perfect for my younger crew, while not quite satisfying the elders.
    Great for on the go snacking too.

April 05, 2017

These are my babies favourite! They are so kid friendly! They are easy to control spills, even my 21month old can use it spill free! They taste great and are super affordable!

April 04, 2017

My son loves this Yogurt, specially the banana flavor. I find it so convenient and easy to use. I only wish it had less sugar but otherwise good product.

April 03, 2017

In my household we go through tons of this. My son drinks his Iogo like water. He also makes his own smoothies with it not bad for a young boy. When we go grocery shopping he is the one looking for the coupons and sales. <3 <3 <3

March 29, 2017

Probably good for kids but i would not have it for myself. Waybtoo much sugar. Would limit how much of thia my kids can have aswell. Pref other ones over this.

March 29, 2017

Purchased these while on sale not realizing at first that they were intended for kids - now it seems much more obvious. They are good "kids yogurt" and convenient. Would I pack one with me on the go? Probably not. Otherwise, great for kids in their school lunches.

March 18, 2017

Je recommande ce produit aux mamans/papas qui ont de jeunes enfants. Il est pratique parce que c'est un petit format (96ml par bouteille je crois) et qu'il est fait de façon à ce que ça ne coule pas. Par contre je trouve ça moins bon au goût que les autres yogourts à boire (de Iogo notamment). On dirait que c'est un yogourt à boire ordinaire dilué dans de l'eau.

March 14, 2017

My 2 year old loves these drinks. I got a 6 pack and 3 are gone before the day is done. It's easy to drink and lots alot of choice for flavors. She drinks one in the grocery store. Just hate that so many stores have different prices on this yogurt.

March 04, 2017

The kids love the IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurts. The packaging is fun and cute. Love how it's on the go so the kids drink it at recess in school. It's yummy for people of all ages!

February 28, 2017

These little yogurts are great on the go. The health of yogurt without the mess of needing a spoon. A few more flavour varieties would be wonderful.