IÖGO Proteine Reviews
#1 in Yogurt

iögo Proteine is a greek yogurt with 10g of protein per serving (high in protein). It is in 125g cups, and is a great snack to satisfy cravings or beat energy slumps. This filling yogurt is available in 4 delicious flavours: black cherry, chocolate, vanilla, and key lime.

iögo Proteine est un yogourt grec offrant 10 g de protéines par portion (teneur élevée en protéines). Offert en pot de 125 g, iögo Protéines est une excellente collation en cas de fringales incontrôlables ou de baisse subite d’énergie. Un yogourt parfaitement rassasiant offert en 4 saveurs délicieuses: cerise noire, chocolat, vanille, et lime des keys.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 11, 2018

Very rich in flavor

I am not a fan of Iogo yogurts but this beats my expectations. I tried the plain flavor and it is so rich and creamy! I love that it's packed with protein too. It's filling and it's a very snack.

August 04, 2018

just okay

I am not a huge fan of Iogo yogurt, however I gave it a try because it contains 10 grams of protein and it was half price. I tried the black cherry flavor. I found it bitter-tasting when I stirred the fruit that was on the bottom. There is a generous amount of fruit so that is a plus.

I think that next time I will have to try a different flavour (maybe caramel).

Updated On: August 04, 2018

This Iogo protein yogurt does not come in caramel so I would try vanilla.

June 26, 2018

They taste great and they are very filling

I love these Iogo proteine yogurts. I found they kept me full for a very long time due to high amount of protein. They taste great on their own and even better when mixed with granola.

June 12, 2018

Extra

Jai essayée celui aux cerises et celui au chocolat.Je ne suis pas tres dessert ni collation. mais comme j'ai besoin de collation,ainsi que de proteines,ce produit est parfait et j adore le gout. Le seul yogourt que je mange

April 30, 2018

High protein

I tried the strawberry and the chocolate flavours
    The chocolate is ok, great if you add fresh berries
    The strawberry is yummy!
    Both are creamy and thick (flavour is on the bottom so you really need to stir well)
    The high protein kept me satisfied throughout my day

March 19, 2018

Delicious Greek Yogurt!

I tried the IOGO PROTEINe yogurt for the first time today. I bought the caramel flavour and look forward to trying other flavours that they have! It was delicious and creamy!

March 06, 2018

filling, but the taste was not for me

I tried the chocolate so I can only speak for that flavour... but it was so gross! It didn't taste like chocolate at all - it had a very fake, odd flavour to it! I will not be eating the rest of the yogurts in the pack! The texture was good for Greek yogurt and I did feel it was a filling snack, but I just can't get past the taste!

2.2/5

March 06, 2018

Ioogo protéine cerises

J'ai acheter ce yogourt avec protéines pour mon déjeuner car je ne mange presque rien le matin. J'ai déjà manger du yogourt grek fruits au fond mais celui la à une artère goût que je ne peux pas nommer mais rend le yogourt mauvais. Je suis vraiment déçue car le prix est assez élever et je trouve mauvais. Je sais maintenant que je n'acheterai plus!

February 12, 2018

Délicieux

J'ai beaucoup aimé les yogourt Iogo avec protéine et surtout la saveur de cerise noire! J'aime beaucoup la texture, mais aussi le gout!
    Une collation parfaite pour éviter de grignoter! Le prix est par contre un peu élevé, mais on peut les trouver en spécial.

January 17, 2018

Great tasting yogurt with added benefits

I was surprised how tasty and delicious this yogourt is. My husband is not a fan of IOGO but he liked this one very much. I love the smooth texture especially. I tried the lime and the cherry flavour. Both really yummy. My 10 year old is also a big fan and likes the idea of added proteins as she does not eat enough proteins per day.