Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Hair Color Creme Reviews
#81 in Hair Colour

Good - 0

September 30, 2017

The only hair dye I will ever use!

I can honestly say that I've almost tried every brand of hair dye. Ever since a Sally's came into my town I got the privilege to move away from the box hair dyes and got to experience an aray of more specific hair dyes. I love ion because they offer an enormous aray of colours and I find the product to work amazingly well with my hair. Also I don't find it to be harsh on y hair like other dyes are. I reccoment this product to everyone that I know.

January 16, 2017

I used black cherry. And this colour comes out very vibrant and stays vibrant for weeks!. I found that this product is great for women who have stubourn hair because these products are very well made. The colour pigmant is strong and sticks to your greys and any other coverage you may be looking for. Ion has tons of different colours to chose from and it wasn't anymore exspensive then the other "at home hair dye". I recommend this to anyone to uses dye at home.

October 05, 2016

Using the information book that Ion has available at my local store, it was easy for me to find the correct combination of colours and products I needed to cover my natural red. I got a beautiful dark brown with natural highlights. The minimal grey I had was covered perfectly and for a first-timer, their information and products were easy to use and gave great results!
    I LOVE the reactions I get when people realize who I am after not recognizing me at first with the new hair colour. I needed a drastic change and that's what I got! Love this product and will use again, over and over! I may never go back to being a ginger again! :)