ipsy Exclusive Beauty Finds Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1263 in Eye Shadow

April 13, 2017

Ipsy était ma première boite beauté. Au début, j'adorais recevoir cette surprise chaque mois. Cependant, j'ai réalisé que j'étais plus excitée à l'idée de recevoir des produits aléatoires plutôt que les produits reçus en tant que tels. Je finissais toujours par en aimer qu'un ou deux...Étant donné la conversion en dollar canadien (environ 22-24$ canadien au lieu de 10 $US), les produits ne valaient pas la somme payée. Pour 10$ can je serais restée abonnée. Je préfère boxyCharm !!!

April 11, 2017

First things first, I love that they come out with a theme for every month, and that every month has a new bag. Secondly, I loved that I could try new brand name products that I myself wouldn't have tried otherwise. However, The quiz they give you about your personal preferences etc to try and match you with things you would use, did not work for me in my favour at all. I would always get products that weren't even on my preferences, and I found myself collecting the products and never even using them. Also, I did not like that the price seemed to fluctuate for me each month one month is was $12 the next is was $14, and it should of been one price for each month. I also never received my bag on time, it was always a month late.

Over all, I would recommend this! It might not be for everyone but you never know until you get your bag :)

April 04, 2017

I LOVE Ipsy! I have gotten to try out so many amazing products! And if you review your monthly items you get points to redeem for free goodies. For the price it's so worth it!

March 30, 2017

I love Ipsy. The value is fantastic they always send me double the value of the cost of their glam bag. I love finding new brands and it is great how they survey you so they can find out more about your preferences and if you liked a product they sent you. They also have a great reward system which rewards you for interacting in regards to reviews on the site.

March 28, 2017

Love love love ordering these bags the make up bag is always to die for! And the amount of makeup you get with the bag is definitely worth the price and the products are usually amazing a few of them were not my favorite but still worth it

March 16, 2017

Honestly everything that I have gotten so far has been a favorite and I love it when I get a full size product, usually a lippy. I would die without this amazing bad.

March 16, 2017

The products they send are sometimes good, they sent me a couple of times something that was worth it. However for $ 10 it is not worth it, I do not recommend it

March 15, 2017

Don't buy I pay! Especially if your Canadian you pay like 30$ for a bunch of junk spend money on something a little wiser than this crap

March 10, 2017

Have told all my friends about Ipsy and their amazing bags! For 10.00 a month you receive about 100.00 worth of makeup. I love all the products they send. Also the makeup bags are super cute! And if you have to cancel its no questions asked. Can cancel at anytime.

March 04, 2017

If youre into trying new products this is a great value and you always get great deals and rewards points.
    Products range from cheap drug store to expensive boutique stores