4.1/5
ipsy Exclusive Beauty Finds Reviews
#14 in Eye Shadow

October 24, 2017

Ipsy

It's actually 11 dollers with shipping In thought it's 10 but it seems like they are running out of ideas I had to cancel. The bags are ok but it seems like I keep getting the same makeup products in the bag which isn't great.

October 10, 2017

New to Ipsy

My introduction to Ipsy was through my mom as a surprise gift. Last month my mom surprised me with an Ipsy bag for the month plus 6 of her previous Ipsy Glambags without the samples included. The makeup bags are extremely useful around the house for miscellaneous objects that don't really have a home of their own. Ipsy charges approximately $10/month in the U.S. for 4-6 beauty product samples and a cute makeup bag. Inside my first Ipsy bag came 5 products, a felt-tip eyeliner, Black Magic mascara, a thin makeup brush, Rose cleansing water, and Juara rice face wash. Just recently I got a black studded Ipsy bag with gold accents (which I'm using as a clutch) with a nude Sephora lip stain, bright red nail polish, and concealer inside! I'd definitely keep buying Ipsy bags in the future as an intro to new makeup products.

October 06, 2017

Love ipsy

Oh the joy of getting my ipsy bag in the mail, it's like christmas! Always great products and fun things to try that I most likely would not go out and buy on my own. They have introduced me to some great products!

Great lil bag

Five sample products with a little make up bag. Great for people who like to try new things. My daughter and split the bags. A once a month makeup treat. Look forward to it every month.
    The Down side is you can't pick or choose the samples you want.

October 02, 2017

Ipsy is my favorite monthly subscription!

I've been subscribing to ipsy for over a year now and get so excited to see what make-up/beauty samples they will pick for me each month, I haven't been disappointed yet by their choices!

Love it

I subscribe to the ipsy glam bag and I love love it. They send you different beauty products to test out every month. I look forward to each new bag and its products. Would highly recommend it.

September 23, 2017

Do you really need all of that make up?

At first it was a really cute idea: you get a surprise make up bag every month. It's like christmas because you don't know what's going to be inside. But over time, you get so much make up you have to ask yourself, do i really need all of this make up? Sure you can always trade with a fellow ipsy sunscriber but it just seems like a waste because one person can only use up so much make up that eventually you have to give it away because it will be impossible to use it. It's worth trying for the first few months but not worth it in the long run.

September 23, 2017

Fun in theory but pretty disapponting in real life.

I subscribed to a year of IPSY bags and wouldn't do it again. At first, it's fun to get makeup in the mail every month but then the products started to get really disappointing. I received the same things over and over - liquid liner (which I NEVER use), copper eyeshadow and contour brushes (I rarely contour and I definitely don't need 8 brushes to do it). It became obvious very quickly that this is a service for the Millennial Snapchat ultra-matte crowd which is absolutely not me. You can also redeem popints for extra freebies but they are really hard to get - many subscribers hoard beauty products (which seems to be all the rage now) and everything is snatched up immediately. Anything that I did order was substituted with something else because all the good stuff is gone within minutes of being posted. The bags are sometimes cute but what do I do with 12 more makeup bags? Especially the 4 or 5 that were hideous? They were testing a service where you could pick your premium item every month but that has been cancelled. The only way I would ever consider rejoining is if they offered that. As it was, I gave away SO MUCH stuff that it was just a huge waste of money. I ended up getting very few products that I actually use.

September 14, 2017

Meh ...

This monthly subscription is about $15 every month for just a cute bag and samples. I really hate it when they give us the tiny little foil samples... We can't really test out a product if it's in a foil packet and only using it once. But I really love the cute little bag a concept. Been following ipsy every since it opened and when Michelle Phan first introduced it on youtube. I think it was better back then when they gave fuller size products.

2.3/5

September 13, 2017

Joke

I only subscribe to ipsy for the cute bag every month. The product we get are seriously a joke. I love getting brushes that's the only good part. The samples sizes makes me laugh hard.