It bye bye eye crem Reviews

April 23, 2019

Obsessed!!

I have been dying to try a new skin care routine. This was one of the items i have been trying and I am obsessed. It smells nice too! Ive been using it for about a week now and so far my skin feels and looks amazing!

March 24, 2019

Use this product everyday to make under eyes softer

Amazing product makes skin softer under the eyes and easier to apply makeup and smoth application. Redness has disappeared and noticed once makeup is applied it has not breakthrough

March 14, 2019

My new found youth

AFter trying many products to take away the black under my eyes i found this one. I am very happy with it and use it regularly. No one knows except me that I have ugly black under the eyes. it is easy to put on and I found the colour that matches my complexion. I found it in Sephora and I love it. My new best friend!

December 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Eye Creme

The product is smooth goes on well, it's suppose to brighten, and depuff the eye. I have puffy eyes, and although it is a nice cream I can't say it depuffs to any significant amount, and have not noticed any brightening. So for me I can't say it's the best out there, now that Loreal owns It Cosmetic, a lot of product has come out, almost too much, it's complicated when looking for product. I have been using their products for some time, the newer products have not been as good as expected.