It Cosmetic CC+ - Your Skin But Better Reviews
#4 in CC Creams

August 29, 2019

No makeup/ makeup

First time I tried it I was surprised about the illuminated that my face looked.It seems that you have nothing on because doesn’t cover as much as a foundation but makes your skin to look better actually.

July 14, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing!!

This is the best foundation/cc cream I have ever used. I love the texture, it’s so creamy! I have an oily t-zone so need to set it with powder but I prefer the matte look anyway. This product gives what I would call a ‘healthy glow’ so if that’s the look you like then this will be great for you. Would recommend highly

July 02, 2019

Good cc cream

I really like this cc cream, it feels nice on the skin, not too heavy. The coverage is buildable and covers acne scars fairly well, although I wouldn't wear this on days where I want full coverage.

June 12, 2019

This product is life.

For someone who has never ever had even near perfect skin this product has been a saviour. I have had enlarged pores and acne scarring for as long as I can remember. All other products and foundations of this nature fall into my pores and arent able to cover my scarring without looking caked on. This product glides on smoothly and blurs my pores perfectly. It makes me have the flawless finish I have always looked for in a tint4d moisturizer/ foundation. This is the holy grail with the extra benefit of anti-aging and spf.

June 05, 2019

Best cc/bb cream

Best brand I have tried in this catgory. Dfintely prtects yolur skin from the sun. The coverage is good but not full but the best thing about it is that it does not oxidizes

June 02, 2019

Love the coverage, not the price

I was going in for a new foundation and since I've heard nothing but great thing about this product, I figured I'd give it a shot...I must say it works fairly well and makes my skin feel great, non greasy, but I just purchased for $55 a month ago ad it's already half empty. I'm too cheap to spend alot of a mediocre product when my $12 foundation does the same thing

June 01, 2019
    Provincia de San Juan, Dominican Republic

Good

I just broke into it today and didn’t wear it long. I just wanted to make sure I have the right color mostly. It feels nice going on. I like it but I don’t. Mostly I do. The rich honey is definitely my match but you can tell I have on makeup. Which would be fine if it completely covered all my dark spots which some are new so very dark. I’m going to continue using it because I like the feel of it with all the benefits it doesn’t feel heavy.

May 28, 2019

The perfect name!

I got a sample of this product from Sephora and it was love at first sight. This CC cream works as a full coverage cream or a medium coverage foundation. You just need to use a pump and brush it all over your face to look better, fresh and glowing. It's by far the best foundation I ever tried, even better than the Guerlain one I used to have.