IT Cosmetics CC Cream Reviews
#3 in CC Creams

January 22, 2018

best cc cream

OMG! I cant believe what I have been doing before being introduced to this product! This product totally works well and makes my face so beautiful. It lasted through my massage and the whole night! Amazing product!

January 19, 2018

Ah-mazing!!!

I was skeptical of this product but gave it a try after hearing the hype about it and I’m so glad I did it’s my favorite for on the go easy fast foundation full coverage covers all imperfections and color correcting that’s needed it’s not slick and oily but not mattifying either it’s more natural looking light weight easy to apply good for all skin types

January 15, 2018

My favorite CC Cream

This is my favorite CC cream, I have used it for almost 3 years. It is very moisturizing, medium coverage, and it just kind of melts into my skin. The light is not a perfect match, but I find it very forgiving on my NC 20-25 skin. I have oily/combination skin, that is pretty dehydrated most days.

December 15, 2017

Great coverage

I like a full coverage foundation, I have some rosacea on my cheeks and chin, and this cc cream covers that beautifully, making my skin appear flawless. It applies evenly and does not settle into my fine lines. I use a stippling brush to apply it or a beauty blender.

September 26, 2017

Great Coverage for a CC!

This CC cream has much more coverage than I would typically expect. It applies beautifully on my super dry skin and doesn't accentuate flakes or blemishes. Personally I prefer applying it with a beauty blender. I really enjoy the lemony scent. This is my favourite kind of packaging as well, as pump and squeezy tube combined.

This product is very easy to use and provides a flawless, dewy base.

September 26, 2017

Love this!

I love this cc cream! Works just as well if not better than a foundation. Covers my flaws and acne marks perfectly! Would buy again for sure. IT cosmetics have become my new fav product

2.7/5

July 30, 2017

It's not full coverage

The shopping channel had it cosmetics products last week so I thought I would try it . I was able to get a super sized CC cream and a foundation brush for $60 dollars which is a good price . I have red , hyperpigmented , acne scarred and prone skin so I need full coverage . I was disappointed with the coverage . It applied amazing and it didn't set into fine lines , and left my face looking dewy but very little coverage . So after the first layer I concealed my gave in all my red spots and than apllied another layer . It looked better that way but still not full coverage . I wouldn't purchase again because I need full coverage .

June 21, 2017

Great Foundation Substitute for Summer

Just recently made a trip to Ulta in the US in order to buy this CC Cream as I had been hearing so many great things about it and it does not disappoint. This definitely lives up to all the hype and is a great foundation substitute for summer especially as it has SPF 50.

It offers great coverage and really evens out skin tone but is very light on the skin. This will be my go to for the summer months.

June 09, 2017

I have tried so many foundations, BB creams and CC creams and this is the holy grail ladies and gentlemen!

I find this gives me a bit of a "dewy" look, which someone else in the reviews mentioned. My skin gets really dry (and really oily in my t-zone) with normal foundations make my skin look almost scaly mid-way through the day. I can wear this and not look like an oil slick or a snake.

May 01, 2017

I have to say I absolutely love this cc cream. I find it makes my skin look slightly dewy which I personally like. It gives me a smooth even tone and doesn't settle into my fine lines. It I also goes on smoothand blends easily. I have started applying it with my Laritzy Cosmetics Problender Sponge and I find a little goes a long way. Although it says it's full coverage I find it's more of a ight to medium coverage. It covers better than a tinted moisturizer but less than a foundation.

This cc cream has anti-Aging hydrating serum so it's great for aging and mature skin. It also has SPF 50 so this cc cream is perfect for the summer. I personally have normal to combination skin but for someone with oilier skin I would definitely recommend using a setting powder. I have this cream in light and it matches well with my skin tone. I am definitely excited to try some of their other products. I seen It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye on Amazon at an affordable price and I'm thinking I'm going to have to try that as well.