Prestige Item
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Reviews

August 01, 2021
    United States

Strong Scent

It has a thick consistency with a strong fragrance which I am not a fan of. Very hydrating without being greasy, a little goes a long way to a soft moisturized skin. As I received a sample I can only give my opinion short term.

2.7/5

July 16, 2021

I wasn't blown away!

I only got to try a small sample of this particular product so I can't comment on the long term effects, but I don't think I'll be trying it out any further. I like products that leave my skin feeling amazing after the first application. Those that leave your skin feeling instantly smoother and you just can't stop touching your face? But this had no wow factor at all on a single application. However, I have to say I really did enjoy the smell! Very subtle, but noticeable when applying.

June 07, 2021

Be Confident in using this Cream!

I have received a couple samples of this cream and will be purchasing it
    next time I need a face moisturizer for the winter. It is very emollient and does a great job of hydrating dry skin. I also use it as a buffer when applying retinol to help prevent any potential irritation. It also has a lovely lemony scent that's very addictive. I would totally recommend it!

March 14, 2021
    Colorado, United States

Super moisturizing

I love this face cream!!! It’s thick and creamy and leaves my face soft and moisturizing. It doesn’t have a strong scent. It’s a very effective product. I will continue using it and I highly recommended for winter weather.

December 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Superb!!

Outstanding! I purchased this kit from Sephora during their recent #Rouge sale - $121 value for $54 with the 20% discount, can’t beat that, esp since this face cream is $63 on its own! I primarily picked up this set to try #ITCosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream which I love and rated 5 stars - and because this came with a FULL-SIZE of this face cream! I also got the Biossance Your Clean Routine-Overachievers Kit, a kit from Fresh and Caudalie Vinopure Clean Pores Routine - and the IT Cosmetics one was the only one with a full size product. I LOVE this (and the entire line) light scent and extraordinary performance - my face feels hydrated, protected, lifted and tightened. It is a rich cream, I have normal to dry skin, so I always go for that especially for a #Canadian winter. The only thing I could compare this to is Origins Three Part Harmony Nourishing Cream For Renewal Repair And Radiance which I got as a #Clean #Skincare product to try and quite liked as well but the price point for that is higher at about $90 so if cost is the primary concern (over clean) I would recommend this one of the two to try. Even if cost isn’t a factor - I highly recommend this #moisturizer and am confident you will love it (if you like a luxurious rich cream) I know it’s is definitely one I will be repurchasing over and over. #Skincare #Beauty #Junkie

September 28, 2020

Lovee

I love this face cream, my face feels soft and tighter after use. It has an amazing smell too it and a little definitely goes a long way. I would highly recommend this cream.

September 10, 2020

My go to Moisturizer Cream

Ok so I struggled for years with creams as I have very dry skin the majority of the time ( Mostly Winter ) So I like a heavy cream in winter and mostly water type creams in the summer as I get a bit more on the oily side in winter, anyways this cream is thick and affective I absolutely love it. The only critique is I wish it had a better smell but that's defiantly not a deal breaker! If you need moisture and a thick lasting cream this is it!

August 26, 2020

Everyday happy

I originally got this as a sample and have purchased it several times since. I wear it under my makeup everyday. It don't find it to be heavy or greasy. I would recommend giving it a try if you have dry or combination skin

June 18, 2020

Great moisturizer

I love this moisturizer!… it leaves my skin super hydrated without oily feeling. It’s a delicious cream that melts on your skin, it has very good anti-aging ingredients.

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very moisturizing

I received this moisturizer as a gift from a friend.
    I’m not a big fan of the smell but I love the way it applies. You do not need a lot of product, a little goes a long way.
    I would definitely repurchase this if it was so expensive, and that’s it’s only downfall.