IT Cosmetics Confidence in a cream Reviews

June 18, 2020

Great moisturizer

I love this moisturizer!… it leaves my skin super hydrated without oily feeling. It’s a delicious cream that melts on your skin, it has very good anti-aging ingredients.

March 17, 2020

Youth

I love this cream. It is my go to for my morning routine. My skin never feels greasy, dull, or dehydrated. When using it consistently, I have found a difference in my skin, as it is usually dry.

January 28, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Yes!! Highly recommend!

This confidence in a cream is amazing. It smells great, is for all skin types, doesnt leave your face feeling oily, and is one of the best face moisturizers I've tried!! This transforming moisturizing super cream with anti-aging armour works wonders. I noticed a difference within a week of use. I highly recommend this gem!!

June 20, 2019

I LOVE this

I have used so many products that leave me looking in the mirror wondering if it does anything at all. Am I wasting my time? My money? Do I need new glasses? I never really God of my skin as needing hydration, but after using this for a few weeks now I can tell you I have seen a sustained difference in my skins tone, eveness of color, and the size of my pores. Love it.

April 30, 2019

confidence

I think when you have the word confidence around, no matter how the product is effective or not. You feel more confident about yourself, and the results are better, because you are feeling great and being positive, helps stimulate the good health and wellness, and the product works better and your skin looks great and nourished.

April 07, 2019

The all-day moisturizer holie grail

This product I received in my boxyluxe subscription box and it is IT. This is my new morning moisturizer that keeps my skin Dewi all day. It gives my skin a glowi look and its perfect to recuperate from winters dry skin problems. Definately love it. I don't think I'll be using it in summer days as my skin gets oily. I have combination skin so I have to adapt my skincare depending on the weather. I love that it goes good under my foundation without being cakey. This cream is an anti aging armour, definitely a plus. Will definitely buy again.

March 26, 2019

Blew my mind

I might be just new to it cosmetics but for real anything I try from these guys they just blew my mind everytime and this is no different I use this daily and feel the moisture all day I'm so happy for this product

January 23, 2019

Upholding Its Promise

This face cream has a wonderful smooth texture and is ultra hydrating. I experience dry-patches especially during the winter months. This cream solves those problems instantly. A little goes a long way and keeps you hydrated without looking oily or greasy.

January 05, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Makes my skin look like I put primer on already!

I LOOOVVVEEE this cream. I apply it after my serum (I have a super basic beauty routine) and let it set for a few minutes before applying primer or my bb cream (I don’t do foundation, only foundation serums or bb creams with good spf). Immediately after applying it I can’t tell anything except that my skin feels moisturized. However, 5 minutes later my skin looks so good! I have a lot of splotchy redness, especially on one cheek, and this stuff makes it diminish so that it is barely noticeable. It’s mattifying, pore shrinking, and adds a glow that looks healthy instead of shiny (I find the “glow” of most products is just shine - not the same thing). I often don’t wear makeup after applying this cream because my skin ends up looking so good! If I have a big zit or extra redness for some reason I would still use other makeup, but in the summer when my skin is relatively calm I don’t need it after using this.

The only downside I have with this product is the price. I generally get the mini size at ulta because I can’t just drop $50 all at once (I know, I’m probably losing value but I just can’t do it unless I have a ton of extra cash for some reason - which is almost never). The product, even in the sample/mini size, does last a very long time. I don’t need much of it despite having a relatively big head and therefore face (ha!) and I use it on my neck as well!

For reference: I have fair and super freckled skin (true ginger), I get red patches on my right cheek and any scarring I get from zits is usually red :( , I have very sensitive skin. While I generally only break out while pmsing I have found that many moisturizers and other products will give me a break out or give me teeny blackheads on my nose. So I am always excited to find a product that appears to work well with my poor sensitive skin!

December 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

A Nice everyday Moisturizer Light& Creamy

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream is a lovely creamy, light moisturizer. I have used it for some time, it's a go to daily moisturizer, but not a moisturizer that gives you a boost like some other cream. It's a good summer cream, but for cold winters and dry skin, just not enough. Love the feel of it, so for me it's a summer cream.