Prestige Item
It Cosmetics Hello Results Wrinkle-Reducing Daily Retinol Serum-in-Cream Reviews

Good - 0

January 18, 2021

Obsessed!

I’m honestly wowed by this anti-aging serum/moisturizer!!

I’ve been using it for 3 weeks and I can see more youthfulness when I look in the mirror!

The other day my neighbour complimented me on how great I look and I give all the credit to this IT Cosmetics product!

I use it every night after I wash my face and it’s super light and quickly gets absorbed by my skin.

Totally recommend!

January 13, 2021

Pricey but works

So this product is pricey 90+ CAD! That said I have used it for several weeks and it is really nice on the skin. I love the packaging and that contamination is minimized with the pump design. I noticed that my skin does go slightly red when initially applied but that goes away pretty quickly and then I noticed my redness seems reduced overall. It also seems to give me a dewy complexion and even my mother-in-law noticed!