Prestige Item
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara in Black Reviews

March 01, 2019

Best mascara !

This is definetly the best mascara hands down! It lengthens and volumizes with a gorgeous black colour. The price does not match my excitement. Although a travel size typically lasts me a few months before I need toss it anyways ! Would recommend this mascara to anyone.

October 29, 2018

It works really well

This mascara works amazing. I have short, sparse lashes and usually need a brush wand to get good length and volume. This wand is less of the usual brush I use BUT it works amazing. As an extra bonus, it works really well to capture my bottom lashes (which I usually skip because it is too much effort). It does not smudge and lasts all day.

October 22, 2018

Love it

I have a Love hate relationship with mascara!! I've always find it really hard to find one that doesn't clump my lashes and goes on properly! I've tried everything from $5 to $30 and I found the cost has nothing to do with it! I love this mascara by IT everytime I put it on it doesn't clump it looks amazing I love it so much, that I may just try other products from this company to see if it matches up with there mascara!!

September 20, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

so amazing!,

This mascara is the best i’ve ever used. I never thought i’d actually be able to tell as drastic of a difference as i did! it’s crazy how better my lashes looks! it’s my favorite now. i don’t like spending that much on mascara though so i’m gonna use up my samples untill i find a deal. I’ve got it in the darkest black and it’s actually pretty lightweight compared to most other mascaras even from it cosmetics.

September 04, 2018
    Nevada, United States

Definitely a superhero to me

My lashes are huge using this mascara. I get asked daily if they are my lashes or extensions. All mine!! Which have grown significantly since starting the mascara and even could tell when I stopped using the mascara. Superhero contains biotin, keratin, saw palmetto and so many other ingredients that are in super expensive lash serums. Well this is a mascara and those serums in one!!

2.7/5

March 29, 2018

Flakey

At first it works really well but as the day goes on the mascara flakes off. It will get on your face and in your eyes causing irritation - for my case. I found I was constantly wiping my face to get the flakes off my cheeks.
    My experience was that it dried out in the tube within two weeks.
    Other than that it would have been a nice mascara. It thickened the lashes and the wand does a good job separating them. But it’s a hard pass from me.

January 19, 2018

It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara in Black

This is my favorite mascara! It does what it says, stretches the length and volume! There is no sensitivity or flaking. It doesn’t clump and my lashes are wow! Forget lash extensions, this is all you ever need! Long wearing too!

October 27, 2017

My Favourite Mascara. Ever.

I absolutely LOVE IT Cosmetics, it is hands down my favorite brand. Being in Canada, it's hard to get their products, so when this came from Ipsy I was overjoyed. The product was everything I expected and I was not disappointed at all. Long lashes, no clumping, and a perfect thickness. Also, it doesn't smudge or irritate my eyes as the day goes on.

October 04, 2017

Amazing! But I’m cheap

This mascara is actually amazing. It’s a one step lash-wow! I don’t have long lashes at all and they’re blonde. This mascara makes the long, dark and beautiful. Also, an added bonus is that it doesn’t clump up. I received this in my Ipsy monthly subscription and would consider buying the full sized item once my sample size runs out.

October 02, 2017

Beautiful lashes!

This product gives th he wearer the most beautiful lashes. It brushes them out to almost give the effect of having falsies without all the work. If your looking for the perfect everyday mascara look no further!