Prestige Item
IT Cosmetics™ Superhero™ Mascara Reviews

August 06, 2019
    Washington, United States

My Favorite Everyday Mascara

I don’t usually like high end mascara but I LOVE this! This makes your lashes super long however it’s really pretty and natural! It doesn’t make them the most voluminous but it does at a little more volume. If you don’t want to spend all that money then by the travel size, it still lasts along time.

2.8/5

July 19, 2019

JUST OKAY

this mascara is decent, but there are so many other mascaras that are waaaay better. It's so mediocre and does nothing amazing for my lashes. Not one of their best products - i don't really find it worth the price as you can find a drugstore mascara that can do the same. Probably wouldn't repurchase.

July 19, 2019

My go to for lush long lashes

I love this product.
    It goes on evenly, lasts all day with no flaking and make my lashes look fuller.
    I am a last extensions girl, but near the end of my fills, i need a little extra and this product has never disappointed.
    It doesnt effect the glue if my extensions and comes off easy at my night routine with my norwex cloth and water.
    A must in a make up bag.

April 19, 2019

Nothing special and clumbs

I received this mascara in one of the monthly BoxyCharm beauty subscription boxes. The first few times I wore the mascara it applied really thick as the formula is super thick to begin with. The mascara wand has a ton of tiny bristles that do cover each lash, however since the product is so thick it actually makes some of my lashes stick together rather than separate them. After continued use, the product is getting harder and harder to use, every time it clumps now, and I have to really wipe off access product on the edge of the tube or onto a tissue. If the actual mascara wasn't so thick, I think it would be wonderful and really make my long lashes pop. For the reasons above, I don't plan on buying it, I ended up giving the tube to my sister, who tried it a few times and then tossed it out.

February 24, 2019

Great mascara it's the BESTTTTT!

This mascara is bomb. You need to try it. It's waterproof if I'm not wrong? It makes your eye lashes so much longer than any mascara I've ever tried. Def recommend to all!

February 07, 2019
    Illinois, United States

THIS IS IT

Received this @itcosmetics super hero mascara In my Decembers @ipsy glam bag, I LOVE this mascara. Goes on easily, makes the eyelashes long (mine are very sparse ,thin and short ), and lasts all day. I do not have a lot of smearing from this mascara All of a sudden, my wimpy lahes are longer, fullrt, and feathery with absolutely no clumping! Amazing!
    Trust me..... This one is One of the many Good ones, you WON'T be disappointed!

Transform the look of your lashes in just one coat with IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara. Featuring unique elastic stretch technology that wraps each individual lash, this unique mascara is also formulated with peptides, proteins, biotin, lash-enhancing polymers and collagen. You are a superhero. You do it all and now your mascara does too. This is not waterproof mascara.

Features & details

Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara: Black

Unique Elastic Stretch Technology Wraps Each Individual Lash

Formulated With Peptides, Proteins, Biotin, Lash-Enhancing Polymers & Collagen

Transforms Lashes With a Super Black Color for the Look of Longer, More Defined Lashes

#Decembersglambaggoodies #itcosmetics #superhero #mascara #ipsy #mythoughts #producttester #productreviewer #myhobby #amhy01style #beautyenthusiast #makeuplover #addictions #igselfie #instabeauty

February 06, 2019

WORKS VERY WELL

Love this mascara. I like how it doesnt make my lashes clumpy and gives them thickness and volume. When I dont want to put on false lashes this is perfect to use to give a gorgeous finished eye look. I like the size and shape of the brush and well.

January 26, 2019

Good stuff!

I love it cosmetic products and they did not disappoint with this mascara. I have straight thin lashes and this mascara really gives me the length and volume I need. I use a curler before I use this and my curls actually last with no clumping. One of my favourite mascaras by far!

December 18, 2018

Superhero Mascara

I love this mascara! I love the visual appearance of the packaging & the shape of the mascara bottle itself. The product has little to no smell what so ever unlike other mascaras I've used in the past. I really enjoy the awesome wand, it helps separate lashes, volumize & lengthen all in one swoop of the wand. The price point is very steep for my liking but the product is so worth it! This mascara really is amazing!