It cosmetics your skin but better CC cream spf 50+ Reviews
#7 in CC Creams

March 15, 2019

A great product, just not my favourite for daily wear.

The IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream was one of my favourites for daily wear for a number of years, but I admit I have found something I like more these days. I own the Light colour, but it is a bit dark for me so I mix it with a bit of Fair (Illumination formula) for the perfect match. Coverage is pretty good for a CC cream, and it is buildable but it can get a bit cakey as you build it up - at least on me, it can. The finish is quite dewy, so I do have to powder it down a bit, but that's fine with me. It is a great CC cream to take on beach vacations when you want a nice glow and bit of coverage, but not a very 'made up' or matte look. I love that it has SPF 50 in it - wow! The only problem is that it is a bit pricey, so now that I've found something cheaper that I like better, I will probably not buy this again.

February 24, 2019

Best CC Ever

I have combo, acne-prone skin and this is the only CC cream/foundation I can wear! It lasts so long, looks natural, isn't cakey and doesn't clog pores! I can't get enough of the full coverage too!

February 04, 2019

Full coverage CC cream!

Love the smell! Has a pump! Full coverage, seriously! Only need one maybe one and a half pumps max. I personally like to mix mine with a little foundation and set with powder for everyday where because I work 12 hour shifts. But on a regular day fly can wear it alone and it gives your skin such a pretty and healthy glow! I think it really is a great CC cream and foundation overall! Added bonus is the actual benefits for your skin!

January 31, 2019

Not a favorite

I find this to be a little cakey on my mature skin. I’ve tried it after moisturizer, and without moisturizer. Not a favorite product, but will use up.

Love love love

I have dry and sensitive skin that sometimes causes redness on my skin . I perfer Cc creams because they’re a lighter formula than foundation. I’ve been looking for something with a higher spf and a light to medium coverage and I’m so happy I got this one. I love that it has an spf of 50 which is more than many cc creams on the market! The fact that it’s hydrating and has anti aging serums in it makes it even better . I love the scent and how smooth it goes applies. Definitely will be buying more

January 29, 2019

Love "IT" but not sure of this

Good medium coverage. I have acne/dry/oily combination skin and this doesnt really cover all my skin issues. It separates on my nose and my forehead gets a bit oily. There is a huge selection for colour matching. Super expensive for the size of the product and the amount needed to properly cover. Not my favourite but on the plus side it didnt make me break out at all.

Best cc cream!

This is the best cc cream I’ve ever tried! It has great coverage and i love that it still looks like my skin, perfect for an everyday natural makeup. It is lightweight and the fact that it has SPF makes it better.

October 18, 2018

My new favourite go-to product

I received this product in a gift set that I got for Christmas last year. Since then, I have completely swapped out my old foundation for this. It does a great job covering up any blemishes that I have and covers up any discolouration I have on my face. It's super lightweight and gives a natural makeup look without looking to cakey.

October 12, 2018

Would recommend it if considering buying

Formula is thicker than most foundations, feels like a face cream but very easy to blend out. Gives great coverage with a makeup sponge and can be built up usuing a brush. Dries down to a hydrated look, can be set with powder to reduce the look of shine. Great product if you want light coverage some days and full coverage others. Shades are limited but you can always mix it with othe foundations to lighten or darken. Last around 7-8 without being touched up.

August 20, 2018

Left a weird greasy layer

I liked the coverage. It wasn’t heavy but was enough to cover most of my redness. I liked that it didn’t feel dry as soon as I put it on.
    I did not like that it didn’t dry down or absorb at all. I could feel a layer the entire day. I was worried if I touched my Face I’d wipe off a big streak. Setting powder, setting spray and even powder foundation didn’t help enough.
    I ended up returning this one :(