It cosmetics your skin but better CC cream spf 50+ Reviews
#6 in CC Creams

May 24, 2019

Color Correcting + Skin Protection

This product is a bit controversial as some people LOVE it & some people HATE it. I'm actually somewhere in the middle. I love that it's color correcting and most importantly, has SPF 50+.

It is full coverage but does tend to crease around my eyes & smile lines, despite what setting powder I use. There isn't much of a selection of shade ranges for WOC like myself.

May 17, 2019

My everyday light-med coverage foundation!

I was introduced to this cc foundation while shopping for an everyday foundation. I love how coverage is light but you can build it to medium coverage. The added spf protects my skin and allows me to apply one less product during my morning routine. The only negative would be that I wished the had 1 shade lighter than the *light colour as this is still a tad off from my skintone. I mix it with a little bit of lighter coloured foundation to get the perfect shade.

March 15, 2019

A great product, just not my favourite for daily wear.

The IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream was one of my favourites for daily wear for a number of years, but I admit I have found something I like more these days. I own the Light colour, but it is a bit dark for me so I mix it with a bit of Fair (Illumination formula) for the perfect match. Coverage is pretty good for a CC cream, and it is buildable but it can get a bit cakey as you build it up - at least on me, it can. The finish is quite dewy, so I do have to powder it down a bit, but that's fine with me. It is a great CC cream to take on beach vacations when you want a nice glow and bit of coverage, but not a very 'made up' or matte look. I love that it has SPF 50 in it - wow! The only problem is that it is a bit pricey, so now that I've found something cheaper that I like better, I will probably not buy this again.

February 24, 2019

Best CC Ever

I have combo, acne-prone skin and this is the only CC cream/foundation I can wear! It lasts so long, looks natural, isn't cakey and doesn't clog pores! I can't get enough of the full coverage too!

February 04, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

Full coverage CC cream!

Love the smell! Has a pump! Full coverage, seriously! Only need one maybe one and a half pumps max. I personally like to mix mine with a little foundation and set with powder for everyday where because I work 12 hour shifts. But on a regular day fly can wear it alone and it gives your skin such a pretty and healthy glow! I think it really is a great CC cream and foundation overall! Added bonus is the actual benefits for your skin!

January 31, 2019

Not a favorite

I find this to be a little cakey on my mature skin. I’ve tried it after moisturizer, and without moisturizer. Not a favorite product, but will use up.

Love love love

I have dry and sensitive skin that sometimes causes redness on my skin . I perfer Cc creams because they’re a lighter formula than foundation. I’ve been looking for something with a higher spf and a light to medium coverage and I’m so happy I got this one. I love that it has an spf of 50 which is more than many cc creams on the market! The fact that it’s hydrating and has anti aging serums in it makes it even better . I love the scent and how smooth it goes applies. Definitely will be buying more

January 29, 2019

Love "IT" but not sure of this

Good medium coverage. I have acne/dry/oily combination skin and this doesnt really cover all my skin issues. It separates on my nose and my forehead gets a bit oily. There is a huge selection for colour matching. Super expensive for the size of the product and the amount needed to properly cover. Not my favourite but on the plus side it didnt make me break out at all.

Best cc cream!

This is the best cc cream I’ve ever tried! It has great coverage and i love that it still looks like my skin, perfect for an everyday natural makeup. It is lightweight and the fact that it has SPF makes it better.

October 18, 2018

My new favourite go-to product

I received this product in a gift set that I got for Christmas last year. Since then, I have completely swapped out my old foundation for this. It does a great job covering up any blemishes that I have and covers up any discolouration I have on my face. It's super lightweight and gives a natural makeup look without looking to cakey.