Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

January 16, 2018

I would buy this product again

This has become a family favorite, unisex scent means everyone can use it, a great value, leaves you clean and moisturized and not perfumey or heavy scented .

January 16, 2018

Everyday essential

Ivory body wash with aloe not only smells greatr leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I've been using it everyday for about 2 months now and notice a huge difference in the moisture of my skin. If you are looking for a new body wash I would definitely give ivory aloe a try.

January 07, 2018

Love this product

Live this product have never used a bar soap that actually left my skin soft and smooth. Especially during the harsh cold winters the last thing you want is a soap that just ends up making your skin drier. This soap gave my skin a chance to heal against the weather without me having to use more products just to repair my skin from cleaning it let alone the harsh enviromental conditions.....ahhh life on a farm.

December 15, 2017

Ivory

Ce produit sens merveileusement bon!ile laisse la peau douce et soyeuse c'est in.produit que j'aurais penser ne pas aimer mais jai ete agreablement surpriss !je recommande ce produit a tous!

November 16, 2017

Love it!

I love ivory soap in general so I got this to try and it is my new go too! Does not make my skin feel greasy. Very moisturizing even in the cold cold winters that dry out my skin!

November 09, 2017

Love this product

Great option for the price I buy it in a 36oz. for around $4 it leaves your skin feeling clean without the feeling of residue it had a great sent and great lather and you don't have to use a lot.

September 27, 2017

Lathers well!

This not only smells great, but makes me feel so clean without feeling like I have a residue left on my skin. The lather is amazing and you don't need to use a whole lot of product.

September 21, 2017

Great

Loved using this product. After shower my skin feels soft and clean. Simple to use and carry it with you. I have everyone in my house using this product. It don’t last long.

June 23, 2017

Ça sent bon et pas cher :)

Non seulement c'est un gel douche très abordable, mais en plus notre peau se sent propre et fraiche toute la journée. Que dire aussi de l'odeur agréable et relaxante de l'aloes comme fragrance?C'est un petit plus dans ma salle de bain pour une petit budget , en plus d'avoir beaucoup de contenu dans la bouteille. A essayé au moins une fois pour en etre convaincue :)

June 06, 2017

Smells great, the value is there. You get a big bottle with a convenient pump for under $10. It leaves a clean fresh scent and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or as though it has soap film on it.