Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

April 09, 2018

Amazing! Smells Great!

Great smelling and excellent on sensitive skin. I have always struggled trýing to find a great body wash that doesn't feel like it still there after it's rinsed off. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

March 27, 2018

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore !

Le savon en barre d'ivory avec aloès est doux pour le corp et le visage. Il est vraiment pas cher et il est offert chez walmart en gros format de plusieurs barres pour 3 ou 4$ c'est un très bon prix pour plusieurs savon !

March 21, 2018

Ivory

I love Ivory Body Wash. It's perfect in every way. Pours perfectly. The scent is perfect. And the price is perfect.. It' the only brand for me and my family.

March 20, 2018

The best product of its kind

Not only is this product gentle but it smells so fresh and clean. It is nice to come out of the shower just smelling clean and not like fruit. It doesn't leave any film on your skin and is easy to rinse.

March 14, 2018

I love ivory products

I had a severe burn 5 years ago and have only used ivory since that time.. it has been great to my skin. Helped it heal!! I still have major scars that will stay forever! Ivory has help repair some of the damage and make the skin so it is not so dry and sore.

February 26, 2018

A great basic body wash

Like the smell. Great price & gentle on my skin. I found it a little runny and wish it was thicker. The bottle itself is a bit chunky and could be difficult for some to hold.

February 22, 2018

Peau sensible comblé!

J’ai la peau extrêmement sensible!
    Je fais tout plein de réactions à différents produits à cause du parfum ou de la non-hydratation qu’elle procure. Ce n’est pas le cas avec ce produit!

Ma peau est belle, propre et hydratée le tout sans petits boutons inconfortables et peu flatteur.
    Sans parfum envahissant, ce savon me permet de sentir bon et de changer mon eau de toilette à ma guise puisque son odeur convient avec tout!

February 14, 2018

Love it

This made my kid stop itching. Nothing worked this was recommended tried it loved it doesn’t give her hives and makes her skins soft. I would totally buy it and recommend it

February 08, 2018

Love it!

i love ivory and they now have it with aloe love this i was so glad i found it with aloe
    will keep buy this one for sureI love this soap. Ivory has always been one of my favorites but, with the aloe added its great. In my opinion, this is more moisturizing than the regular Ivory and has a soft, clean scent. Give it a try I think you will be really please with the results.

January 16, 2018

I would buy this product again

This has become a family favorite, unisex scent means everyone can use it, a great value, leaves you clean and moisturized and not perfumey or heavy scented .