Ivory body wash simply ivory Reviews

December 20, 2017

Will only keep using this

My skin feels soft and smooth, it doesn't leave any weird residue on my skin like I've experienced with other soaps. Each scent they have to chose from smells incredible. This is now my number one body wash.

December 15, 2017

Ivory was my #2 fav body wash, is now my #1 fav!

Ivory Original Body Wash was my #2 fav, but now my #1 fav because it has improved and is better! It smelled nice, good for sensitive skin and allergies, and more often was watery/watered down in quality; however quality has changed...for the better! It is richer, creamier yet fluid in texture, smells slightly different but still smells nice, and improved for skin sensitivities/problems, leaves skin soft and Softly scented. Is a much better product. It isn't watery and watered down...which IS GREAT! Has become my #1 favorite body wash! Adding more value for what we already pay for it! Worth being #1 fav! (They just need to stop making the bottles -smaller)

December 08, 2017

My Fav Body Wash

Ivory bodywash is by far my favorite. I use it just about every day. I love the unique scent that lasts even after the shower or bath. And it always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed after use. Great deal for the price. I would recommend for sure.

October 17, 2017

So clean

Just makes your body feel clean and fresh with no dryness. Great if you have sensitive skin as I do as I was not itchy or irratated after using. Skin Feels soft and smells nice.

October 12, 2017

Inlove

Definitely one of my favourite washes. Leaves your body feeling fresh. This product is gentle to use and is Highly reccomended. This product and brand name has been around for years and is also highly trusted.

October 02, 2017

ivory is great for sensitive skin

i love this body wash because it is great for my sensitive skin. it doesn't leave it feeling dry at all. its a great value and low cost. also smells very nice

September 26, 2017

Love it

Great product for sensitive skin, does not cause breakouts and can be used during laser hair removal treatments. Clean smell, and foams up approprietly

June 18, 2017

So effective

Smells Fresh, Clean, real nice scent. Perfect fo Men and Women. We use this in our Home and when we go Camping I bring this stuff along. It is really cheap. Great bubbly soapy lather just in my hands. Makes my skin feel clean with no soap scum or driness. Works great on my Sensitive skin.

June 17, 2017

Nice bodywash

This stuff smells really nice, comes in a huge bottle and was affordable. Left my skin soft and refreshed. I would absolutely recommend this body wash.

May 03, 2017

I use this product daily,and it is wonderful for everyone in my family.I have very sensitive skin,and this body wash does not bother me,it keeps my skin smooth,and I will recommend to everyone I know...