Ivory body wash simply ivory Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 682 in Body Wash

June 18, 2017

So effective

Smells Fresh, Clean, real nice scent. Perfect fo Men and Women. We use this in our Home and when we go Camping I bring this stuff along. It is really cheap. Great bubbly soapy lather just in my hands. Makes my skin feel clean with no soap scum or driness. Works great on my Sensitive skin.

June 17, 2017

Nice bodywash

This stuff smells really nice, comes in a huge bottle and was affordable. Left my skin soft and refreshed. I would absolutely recommend this body wash.

May 03, 2017

I use this product daily,and it is wonderful for everyone in my family.I have very sensitive skin,and this body wash does not bother me,it keeps my skin smooth,and I will recommend to everyone I know...

April 30, 2017

I really like the scent of this body wash! It is gentle enough for the whole family to use. It is hypoallergenic and easy on sensitive skin. It leaves skin feeling soft and fresh.

1.7/5

March 02, 2017

I found this product left a soap scum on my skin after I used it, did not like it at all and would deffinately not recommend to friends and family. Not a great product

January 31, 2017

This has been re-purchased for years, I have sensitive skin, and delicate areas, and found no reaction at all. My skin feels clean, and skin softer whenever I use Ivory. Best body soap and does not leave a film on me or my shower/tub.

January 06, 2017

tres efficace , sent tres bon , laisse la peau douce et ne laisse aucun residu de savon quand on fini de se laver .. plusieur senteur disponible aussi , j'adore

November 05, 2016

Le gel de douche de chez ivory est un gel de base. Odeur neutre sans grande particularité. Nettoie bien la peau du corps. Assèche un peu ma peau par contre.

November 05, 2016

Ivory body wash is the best! makes your skin so soft after and it smells really good. I've been using this for a couple of years now. It'S my go-to body wash.

2.2/5

August 10, 2016

i tried this product for the first time.i dont like this product..this product did not meet my needs.price is also too high.quality is poor.i dont recommend it to anyone

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge