Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette Reviews

September 30, 2018

Addicted

I have used this pallet almost every day since I purchased over a month ago, it left me wishing I had of bought it sooner. It covers any look, warm, cool, funky, glam, and everyday. It offers a tone of gorgeous translations which makes it an everything you need pallet. I love it and have recommended to my friends numerous times.

September 04, 2018
    Texas, United States

Beautiful

This product is completely beautiful and blends so flawlessly I love the color variety and the different types of looks you can make just with one pallet

June 09, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette

The Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette is by far the best eyeshadow palette I have ever owned! This palette comes at a very cheap price for its value! It comes with 35 eyeshadows for only $38! The pigment of the eyeshadows is amazing, the pan size is great, and there is little to no fallout! I 100% recommend this palette to any makeup lover!

June 08, 2018

Every person needs this!

This palette has it all from neutral to bold looks. I use this palette every single time I do my makeup. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend beautifully. There are endless options with this one.

May 01, 2018

I am in love with this palette!!

My cousin was telling me how much she liked this palette and I really wanted to try it. My mom surprised me with it for a Valentines Day gift, I am so happy she did! The colours have great pigmentation and they're so blend-able! I don't find there to be too much fall out and the colours are very versatile. There are some bold colours I am not sure I will use but you get so many different pans for the price, it is a great deal!

April 30, 2018

Gorgeous palette!

Absolutely love this gorgeous palette from Morphe and Jaclyn Hill. The colours are so vibrant and pigmented, and they blend effortlessly. Perfect for travel, you really only need this one palette to create various different looks. Would highly recommend!

April 24, 2018

My go to palette for a entire year!

This is absolutely the best palette ever. It has been my go to palette in my professional and personal make up life! Its such an a amazing high quality out of this world formula! Has a amaZing variety of colors to achieve any look you can imagine! I absolutely am obsessed with it and use it daily! I stocked up on 5 palettes before Morphe made it a not permitted palette! So worth it! I'm a huge morphe fan and have been before people could pronounce there name or knew who they were! Great brand...amazing products and super affordable for all! Easily get a a 5 star across the board!

April 06, 2018
    Arizona, United States

The Bomb!

The Jaclyn Hill palette is the bomb!! Each color is unique and beautiful in its own right! The formulas on the different shades are amazing and they are all highly blendable and gorgeous!

March 28, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

YESS

Honestly this is the best eyeshadow palette in the area right now ! Can't live without, she follows me everywhere I go. The shade are creamy and pigmente, and no to a little fall down! Love it. And it was a birthday gift from my girlfriend so it makes it that much more beautiful:)

March 05, 2018

Amazing

This morphe palette is amazing. The formula is different compared the rest of the brands palettes, but in a great way! It is more creamy and extremely pigmented. The retail price is $38, and it is worth the money. The best thing about this palette is that it is universal. It contains warm tones & colors ! Perfect for those who love to experiment with makeup and have bold looks.