Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable in Orange Reviews

October 20, 2018

Taste Amazing / Feel Amazing

Highly recommend these for those of us that don't get enough vitamin C. I can confirm that these keep me away from getting sick especially in the winter. I say have them year around as candy because they taste amazing!

1.7/5

August 05, 2018

no sour

I used to buy these before the taste just got too sour.. dislike how they change colour even though i keep them fresh... i hate how tangy and sour they taste.. not recommended wont buy again

April 15, 2018

bien

ce produit m'a sauvé surtout durant l'hiver. Le goût est très bon et le prix est abordable. Je vous le recommande si vous avez souvent de la grippe durant l'hiver.

April 15, 2018

Tastes Great and Helps the Immune System!!!

The flavour for me is an absolute win, it actually makes me look forward to taking my vitamins. This vitamin really helps me in keeping colds away or getting better quickly.

March 07, 2018

Bon goût... Bonne santé!

Depuis que je suis petite on me dit "la santé c'est important"
    Mais que faire pour la conserver. Parfois nous sommea a carence et ce sans le savoir :/
    Je me suis fais recommandé ces vitamines lorsque j'étais très malade...
    Après 3 rhumes, une collègue me conseille les vitamines C de jamiesons.

Wow! En plus d'être bonne pour santé elle ont bons gout. J'ai hâte à mon dejeuner pour prendre ma vitamine qui goûte les bonbons !

January 24, 2018

Good boost

JAMIESON VITAMIN C CHEWABLE IN ORANGE is a quick and easy way to get some vitamin C. On top of eating healthy( fruit smoothies, lots of fruits and veggies) , I find these help boost my immune system especially during flu season. I stick up when they go on sale. The orange flavour isn't offensive which is nice. I find them a bit sweet, but with a glass of water they aren't bad. I like that I can take 4 per day too.

October 15, 2017

Doctor Recommended! Sammie Approved!

My doctor recommended that I take these to help boost my immune system. I wasn't sure if I was going to like them or not, but I ended up loving them. I feel great since I first started taking them!

August 17, 2017

Nice

I just bought them because it was on sale at Costco and I liked them. They are chewy and it does taste good ( Not like some other brands i tried). It reminds me of the vitamins I used to eat when I was younger.

August 02, 2017

A MUST HAVE, Take one a day!!

I love this product, my husband and I take one a day and feel like it's so simple to add the extra Vitamin C to our diet. It tastes great and is easy to chew!!

Highly recommend

August 01, 2017

Would buy it again

Love it! Quite tasty. I have to keep myself from eating too many. A great way to take Vitamin C. They have been of great aid to me. I have avoided getting sick easily by taking at least one tablet daily.