Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable in Orange Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 256 in Supplements

July 17, 2017

Great product

Hello,

I read somewhere that chewable vitamin C tablets can cause tooth decay and it weakens tooth enamel. Are they referring to these kinds of chewable tablets or the children's gummies?

June 24, 2017

Une excellente marque

Je prends ces vitamines C depuis que je suis toute petite et je les adore. Je trouve qu'elles sont bonnes au goût et selon moi, elles sont très efficace pour prévenir un rhume. Quand je commence à avoir mal à la gorge, je prends ces vitamines de Jamieson pendant quelques jours et me voilà débarasser de mon rhume. Que des biensfaits pour nous !

June 10, 2017

I recently just finished a bottle of these chewable tablets. I always buy vitamins from the Jamieson brand. Usually I take C, A and B12 daily. I was so pleased with how I felt after taking these Vitamin C tablets. I swear that they prevented me from getting a cold. Even though everyone around me was sick from the cold, I still didn't get sick. I also love the citrus taste!! After a meal I usually chew a couple to satisfy my sweet tooth :)

June 07, 2017

Tastes great! Love the benefits of vitamin C. Great value for the money and a trusted name in vitamins. I would recommend these vitamin c tablets to both family and friends.

May 29, 2017

I buy this for the whole family. They taste good and are easy to chew. Have been using Jamieson for a long time and feel its great value and my favourite brand.

May 29, 2017

Have been taking this brand of vitamin C for the longest time and especially during winters. I like the texture and taste of the pill and it swallows easily. The tablet size is just right.

May 18, 2017

these are an easy way to get all the vitamin c you need through your day. howeverrrrr.... they taste a little too strong for me ! I eat them daily but if it had less of a zing to the taste I would be happier

May 10, 2017

My family always purchases this brand of vitamin C. The amount you get in the bottle is worth the price. They are very tasty and easy to chew. It's hard to eat just one.

May 08, 2017

Great taste and very afforadable. My family loves these especially in the winter months. Great for the picky man child and kids. It's a refreshing taste too.

May 04, 2017

Les vitamines sont très bonnes pour nous. Elles sont délicieuses au goût et abordable. Je les adore. Je recommande les vitamines à tout le monde, car elles sont bonnes.