Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable in Orange Reviews

October 15, 2017

Doctor Recommended! Sammie Approved!

My doctor recommended that I take these to help boost my immune system. I wasn't sure if I was going to like them or not, but I ended up loving them. I feel great since I first started taking them!

August 17, 2017

Nice

I just bought them because it was on sale at Costco and I liked them. They are chewy and it does taste good ( Not like some other brands i tried). It reminds me of the vitamins I used to eat when I was younger.

August 02, 2017

A MUST HAVE, Take one a day!!

I love this product, my husband and I take one a day and feel like it's so simple to add the extra Vitamin C to our diet. It tastes great and is easy to chew!!

Highly recommend

August 01, 2017

Would buy it again

Love it! Quite tasty. I have to keep myself from eating too many. A great way to take Vitamin C. They have been of great aid to me. I have avoided getting sick easily by taking at least one tablet daily.

July 26, 2017

They are good!

I sometimes buy these vitamins and they are tasty, help me to battle with nasty colds or flu. I would recommend these vitamins if you hate to swallow the other kind. They do taste good, are to easy to find and are affordable.

July 17, 2017

Great product

Hello,

I read somewhere that chewable vitamin C tablets can cause tooth decay and it weakens tooth enamel. Are they referring to these kinds of chewable tablets or the children's gummies?

June 24, 2017

Une excellente marque

Je prends ces vitamines C depuis que je suis toute petite et je les adore. Je trouve qu'elles sont bonnes au goût et selon moi, elles sont très efficace pour prévenir un rhume. Quand je commence à avoir mal à la gorge, je prends ces vitamines de Jamieson pendant quelques jours et me voilà débarasser de mon rhume. Que des biensfaits pour nous !

June 10, 2017

I recently just finished a bottle of these chewable tablets. I always buy vitamins from the Jamieson brand. Usually I take C, A and B12 daily. I was so pleased with how I felt after taking these Vitamin C tablets. I swear that they prevented me from getting a cold. Even though everyone around me was sick from the cold, I still didn't get sick. I also love the citrus taste!! After a meal I usually chew a couple to satisfy my sweet tooth :)

June 07, 2017

Tastes great! Love the benefits of vitamin C. Great value for the money and a trusted name in vitamins. I would recommend these vitamin c tablets to both family and friends.

May 29, 2017

I buy this for the whole family. They taste good and are easy to chew. Have been using Jamieson for a long time and feel its great value and my favourite brand.