Jamieson Vitamin D

Jamieson Vitamin D Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #14 out of 256 in Supplements

June 03, 2017

I have cystic fibrosis so I don't absorb fat soluble vitamins properly (including vitamin D) which means I have to take a lot of it in supplement form to keep my levels in check, This product is high quality and available at an affordable price. I highly recommend.

May 29, 2017

This product is great to get that vitamin D we need during the winter. I bought this product at Shoppers Drug Mart and ever since taking them I feel like I have more energy to get things done during the day. I am trying to be more health conscious and this is a good start. Love these vitamins.

May 10, 2017

I was taking 1000 units per day but on the advice of my dr. I have raised it to 2000 units per day. Up here in the north sometimes we don't even see the sun let alone get vitamin D from it.! Great pricing on the one especially if it is on sale.

January 15, 2017

Living in Canada we get harsh winters and no sun I use this product during the winter months to be able to fit in my vitamin D that my immune system needs I would recommend this product to anyone

October 13, 2016

I live in canada so in the winter months i do not get very much vitamin D. it is essential for the absorption of calcium and the prevention of rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults.Some people use vitamin D for skin conditions including vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and lupus vulgaris.It is also used for boosting the immune system, preventing autoimmune diseases, and preventing cancer. I love it. It makes me feel healthier. and it is really inexpensive.

February 04, 2016

Gfeel great after hving my vitamin d simce we dont get enough sun in one day esp in the winter.

January 15, 2016

Higher price for less product than its competitors. I always choose a different brand and get 2x or 3x as many tablets for a few bucks less.

January 13, 2016

Great product that works effectively. Definitely on my restock list - especially for the winter months.

January 05, 2016

My doctor recommended I take vitamin D,I was feeling sluggish since the start of winter I don't go out alot unless I have to so I guess I wasn't getting the amount of sun I needed to get my vitamin D,its definitely made a difference in how I feel

November 05, 2015

Yes, definitely so important, especially this time of year when we get little to no sunshine