Jamieson Vitamin D Reviews

January 12, 2018

Perfect!

I live in Canada, on the prairies, where it is winter for a long part of the year, and there's not much light, which means a person should take vitamin D (since we can't get it from the sun). I spent some time researching brands, and this was the one I bought, and I was very pleased with it. The price is right, Jamison is a name I can trust, and the capsules are small and easy to take. Will continue to buy!

January 12, 2018

Jameson Vitamin D has made a big difference!

I live in Canada, where it is not uncommon to be a bit Vitamin D deficient. I started taking Vitamin D after reading about all the health issues that could be caused by a lack of vitamin D.

I have found a big improvement in my overall mood since taking Jameson Vtamin D and it has helped reduce the amount of hair that falls out every day. I am very pleased with the results!

August 31, 2017

Toujours

Je commence à l'utiliser à l'automne à chaque année le prix est responsable facile à utiliser. Tout la famille en prend ça aide beaucoup pour passer l'hiver

August 31, 2017

great for winter blues

I take more of this vitamin D in the winter months, when I'm lacking in getting my vitamin D naturally from being in the sunshine. It definitely helps boost my mood.

June 03, 2017

I have cystic fibrosis so I don't absorb fat soluble vitamins properly (including vitamin D) which means I have to take a lot of it in supplement form to keep my levels in check, This product is high quality and available at an affordable price. I highly recommend.

May 29, 2017

This product is great to get that vitamin D we need during the winter. I bought this product at Shoppers Drug Mart and ever since taking them I feel like I have more energy to get things done during the day. I am trying to be more health conscious and this is a good start. Love these vitamins.

May 10, 2017

I was taking 1000 units per day but on the advice of my dr. I have raised it to 2000 units per day. Up here in the north sometimes we don't even see the sun let alone get vitamin D from it.! Great pricing on the one especially if it is on sale.

January 15, 2017

Living in Canada we get harsh winters and no sun I use this product during the winter months to be able to fit in my vitamin D that my immune system needs I would recommend this product to anyone

October 13, 2016

I live in canada so in the winter months i do not get very much vitamin D. it is essential for the absorption of calcium and the prevention of rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults.Some people use vitamin D for skin conditions including vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and lupus vulgaris.It is also used for boosting the immune system, preventing autoimmune diseases, and preventing cancer. I love it. It makes me feel healthier. and it is really inexpensive.

February 04, 2016

Gfeel great after hving my vitamin d simce we dont get enough sun in one day esp in the winter.