Jason aloe Vera Deoderant Reviews

November 08, 2017

I rate this 5/5

I have tried both aloe and apricot and they are both amazing deodorants. Natural, baking soda infused and they are gentle on sensitive armpits. Its suitable for people who have allergies to scents . The aloe is moisturizing .

1.8/5

March 23, 2017

I didn't like how sticky it got under my arms and honestly it didn't really cover the smell very well and is really hard to wash off. The scent is not strong enough and the texture is really gross :-(

September 04, 2016

Smells absolutely amazing and it works as well as a normal deodorant but it's 100% natural. Since it doesn't have metal ingredients in it, it won't make your pits dark which is incredibly important to me.

2.3/5

June 24, 2016

I do not like this Deoderant. I wanted to try a natural product and tried this one and found myself extremely disappointed. I don't like the way the product comes out when removing the cap. I dislike even more the scent! I thought this Deoderant would let me smell better, but it stinks! Horribly! I will never purchase this again and I hope that there are safe and superior organic Deoderant choices out there.,