jeffree star blood sugar palette Reviews
#10 in Eye Shadow

Good - 0

July 19, 2019

Very usable pallette

this palette is on the pricier side but is worth it, the colours are so fun to play around with and so usable for any type o look weather it be daily wear or party wear, the quality of these shadows are unreal and so is the colour payoff, the palette itself fells heavy weight and luxurious, ideal for someone who is into expensive looking packaging.

July 15, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

One of J*s better pallettes

I'm someone who owns all of Jeffree stars pallettes and this is among his best. Warm colours especially reds are my easy shadows to use so I get a tonne of use off this pallette.
    Now the reason for the half a star loss? It's because i find that in my hooded eyes the glittery shadows don't last, they end up buried in the crease of my hood and wiped off my eyelid (I've found very few gilttery shadows that don't do this) this is regardless of primer/glitter glue or not.
    There's also a small amount of fallout but nothing too astonishing.
    I'd say that blood sugar is well worth the purchase of this is your kind of colour scheme.

July 14, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

loooove

i looooooooooooove this palette, its good for everyone, can be used for everyday as it has many different colours, can be both natural and glam, its your pick. very pigmented and worth the money, the packaging is just a bit bulky

June 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this product

These shades of pink, reds and nudes are simply stunning. Beauiful bold pigment and little to no fall out. They stay put! I had no staining either. I use this product all the time.

June 09, 2019

I love it

I was hesitant to buy this palette as the colors are out of my comfort zone. There are enough neutral shades to use and I like to experiment with the bolder shades as well

May 15, 2019
    Utah, United States

One of the best!

This palette is one of the best eyeshadow palettes on the market. The formulas are so creamy and the pay off is excellent. Definitely one of my main go to palettes.

May 10, 2019

Amazing !!

This eyeshadow palette is by far one of my favourites!! The blends are amazing and the Matte shades are all so creamy and blendable, all of the shimmer/glimmer shades I love to place with my finger or a packing brush and they are beautiful! I would recommend this to absolutely anybody whether your brand new with makeup or you already know what you are doing !!

May 02, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Jeffree star you make some makeup

My boyfriend bought me this pallet a few weeks ago and oh boi! It has amazing colours and I enjoy blending colours together and playing around with it. Best makeup gift I ever got! He also bought me two other pallets but that's for another review Hehehe! It's worth the shipping and handling to arrive In Canada and its not bulky. Enjoy if you buy this product :)

April 23, 2019

One of the Best Eyeshadow Palettes I've Ever Used!

Those Gorgeous Blood Sugar Palettes Consists of 18 Very Creamy Pigmented Colours. The Colours are Gorgeous, with Little to No Fallout when Packing Your Eyeshadow Brush with the Pigmented Colours. A little Eyeshadow goes a long way do you don't find yourself continuously dipping your brush back in the eyeshadow pan continuously packing your brush with powder because the powder is very lightweight and it blends and shades flawlessly. Definetly a one of a kind palette from Jeffree Star that I would definitely recommend to Anyone I Know that Loves Makeup whether You are a Makeup Enthusiast, Professional Makeup Artist or Just a Regular Makeup Wearer who is looking for High Quality Makeup for an Affordable Price. This Amazing Palette is $52 U.S so that's Approximately $2.89 U.S Per Eyeshadow Color. Plus You get an incredible red case that has an almost faux leather feeling exterior with a nice sized mirror and two clasps the latch the palette shut. In My Honest Opinion this is Definetly One of the Best Eyeshadow Brands I've ever used hands down and I'd recommend this Palette to Anyone looking for a High Quality, High Pigmented, Light Weight Eyeshadow for a Very Affordable Price!

April 20, 2019
    California, United States

Perfect!

Iv never been a high end brand name fanatic.. But I had to buy Jeffree's Star BloodSugar pallet. I am so freaking glad I did. The packaging is real nice n kept my pallet safe from damage.. The shadows are very silky soft to the touch and the pigment is bold and vibrant! There was no fallout no streaking and it was very easy to blend. I can truthfully recommend JeffreeStar BloodSugar pallet!