Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1197 in Lipstick

April 10, 2017

I dont normally use cosmetics but im starting to collect some and from all the matte lipstick ive tried this one is the best and it has such a delicious smell, i highly reccomnend his velour liquid lipstick to anyone looking for a long wear matte lipstick

April 02, 2017

Love all the unique colours he offers! And they have the perfect applicators and it lasts a full night out which for me is super awesome ! Highly recommend

March 21, 2017

My favourite liquid lipstick brand out there! These stay for hours and don't flake or bleed. Most shades don't dry out my lips and they have extreme pigment.

March 14, 2017

My absolute favorite liquid lipstick by far. The payoff is incredible. It also smells amazing. The lipstick is infused with the smell of root beer.

You only need one swipe of product to get the result you want. They're a little pricier, but you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

March 09, 2017

I've wanted to try one of these for a long time, and when I finally did, it was completely worth it! It has a matter finish and lasts all day long, even through meals. I'll definitely be purchasing more soon.

March 08, 2017

Le produit est cher (j'habite au Canada dont 28$ en tout avec le shipping), mais cest mon liquid lipstick favori. Il est tres pigmenté, la texture est parfaite et legere. Il dure tres longtemps sur les levres sans devoir faire de retouche. J'en acheterais plein d'autre si le prix n'était pas aussi élevé.

February 28, 2017

I am in love with his liquid lipsticks. I literally stalked his instagram for months before purchasing it since I would not be able to return it if I didn't like it. Well it was worth the wait. I have about 15 now!! The are matte and drying but not uncomfortable. They do not crumble and only fade in the inner lips when eating oily foods. You can purchase them on his website or on beautylish.com for $18 USD. He list all his vendors on his website so you don't get knock off liquid lipsticks as there are plenty out there

January 31, 2017

By far the best liquid lipstick out.

It lasts literally all day with one application.

Flawless coverage with one pass and dries to a beautiful matte finish.

January 20, 2017

The colours available are absolutely amazing, however, i did need to apply this product twice, in the shade jawbreaker. the lipstick sunk into the cracks of my lips and i had to go over once more for a full coverage look. smells like rootbeer.

January 13, 2017

My absolute favourite liquid lipstick of all time! The formula of each individual lipstick is fantastic! It dries down fast and is super moisturizing, long lasting and super pigmented! I own almost every shade he has and the crazt colours he makes are super flattering and amazing!