Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1317 in Lipstick

June 26, 2017

Absolute FAVE!

My mother actually told me about Jeffree Star products. I remember seeing him a few times on Insta and YouTube but never bothered to look. I am so glad she showed me his website. I am in LOVE with his lipsticks.

There is a bit of a smell to the liquid lipstick but it isn't overwhelming and it doesn't stay for very long. Once it dries (about 30 seconds-1 minute TOPS!) you don't smell it anymore.

It is VERY long lasting too! I put it on at about 10am and by 7-8pm I had to only reapply to the inside of my lips, which I am assuming is because I was drinking a lot of water that day.

Did I mention he is cruelty free? He is Vegan as well! Win!

May 31, 2017

Seriously my favorite liquid lipstick formula of all time.

I currently own 6 of the colors and one of those definitely needs to be repurchased as it's almost gone (the only lipstick I've fully used. I have a lot ).
    The formula is very lightweight on your lips while drying completely - can hardly tell it's there.

For Canadian buyers, I would suggest ordering from beautylish.com as they offer free shipping to Canada over 35$USD.

May 11, 2017

THE BEST LIQUID LIPSTICKS EVER!!
    Seriously I have tried so many liquid lipsticks out there and these ones are the only ones that perform as they should !

I currently have 6 out of his many arrangement of colours but I know that list will grow with time .

The thing I love about these are that for the most part they're not super drying and leave your lips feeling like sandpaper if properly moisturizer before you apply they feel like a second skin on your lips.

Seriously buy these babies while you can because their AMAZEBALLZ !!.

April 10, 2017

I dont normally use cosmetics but im starting to collect some and from all the matte lipstick ive tried this one is the best and it has such a delicious smell, i highly reccomnend his velour liquid lipstick to anyone looking for a long wear matte lipstick

April 02, 2017

Love all the unique colours he offers! And they have the perfect applicators and it lasts a full night out which for me is super awesome ! Highly recommend

March 21, 2017

My favourite liquid lipstick brand out there! These stay for hours and don't flake or bleed. Most shades don't dry out my lips and they have extreme pigment.

March 14, 2017

My absolute favorite liquid lipstick by far. The payoff is incredible. It also smells amazing. The lipstick is infused with the smell of root beer.

You only need one swipe of product to get the result you want. They're a little pricier, but you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

March 09, 2017

I've wanted to try one of these for a long time, and when I finally did, it was completely worth it! It has a matter finish and lasts all day long, even through meals. I'll definitely be purchasing more soon.

March 08, 2017

Le produit est cher (j'habite au Canada dont 28$ en tout avec le shipping), mais cest mon liquid lipstick favori. Il est tres pigmenté, la texture est parfaite et legere. Il dure tres longtemps sur les levres sans devoir faire de retouche. J'en acheterais plein d'autre si le prix n'était pas aussi élevé.

February 28, 2017

I am in love with his liquid lipsticks. I literally stalked his instagram for months before purchasing it since I would not be able to return it if I didn't like it. Well it was worth the wait. I have about 15 now!! The are matte and drying but not uncomfortable. They do not crumble and only fade in the inner lips when eating oily foods. You can purchase them on his website or on beautylish.com for $18 USD. He list all his vendors on his website so you don't get knock off liquid lipsticks as there are plenty out there

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise