Jelly Belly Candy Reviews
#402 in Candy

October 15, 2020

Small package, big flavour

The magic of these little candies are the intense flavour they hold and all the beautiful combinations you can make with them. Add apple, strawberry, pineapple and grape and you have a fruit cocktail. Green apple and cinnamon and you have a candy apple. They are expensive but worth a splurge on occasion.

1.0/5

January 31, 2020

Amazing sweet treat!

My kids love this jelly! It is something amazing to give them in a limited quantity. It offers variety of flavours and some kids love certain colors while others like the rest. It’s something u can really try.

September 10, 2018

Addicted

Love these jelly beans. Best out there. Even better if you buy the huge bag at Costco. These are my secret addiction...lol.
    The flavours are good, I actually like lol of them.

July 25, 2018

Disappears too quickly

I’ve been addicted to this yummy treat for years. I love 99 percent of the flavors. It’s best to eat them one at a time to savor the taste, and also to try and guess exactly the flavor...a few of them taste similar, but that’s ok, they’re delicious anyway. The knockoffs are not the same, not nearly the burst of flavor. Stick to Jelly Belly.

March 19, 2018

LOOOVE them

Oh my god I am addicted to jelly belly beans the flavours are addictive and they are my favorite thing on earth, seriously I love them. The toasted marshmallow is the best.

November 12, 2017

Jelly Belly's are AMAZING!!

Jelly Belly's are absolutely delicious! I don't like many jelly beans, but these; these ones are my favourite. I love that they are nicely packaged and come with tons of different flavors; flavors that are unique (like no other candy). I also love the fact that you can find them in pretty much any store you can go into. These are definitely a popular brand. The packaging is very good quality, and most packages come with a resealable top so that they stay fresh for longer. I highly recommend these jelly beans to anyone who has never tried them before, or people who have. These Jelly Beans are the best.

October 13, 2017

Meh

Meh it’s ok I mean. Like some of them taste like soap but some are good I like the sweet tasting ones such as cotton candy or bubble gum mmmm those are the best!! Some People like buttered popcorn but I personally find it nasty

March 28, 2017

I love these little jelly belly candies ! There are so many yummy flavours! I used to get these all the time when i was a kid, and i still buy them from time to time. My husband and i sit down and guess what flavours we think we have lol. They never get old!

March 26, 2017

so many flavors, even better if you get the pound bags from costco and get all 50 or so flavors to pick through
    if you're fussy i wouldnt recommend this as u spend a lot of time picking but jelly belly makes amazing flavors

February 17, 2017
    North Carolina, United States

I love Jelly Belly Jelly beans, all but the black licorice flavor- eww yuck. They have a ton of tasty flavors and I love combining jelly bean flavors to make recipes for other flavors. These are expensive but totally worth it, honestly I don't like any other kind of jelly beans.