Jergens BB Body Perfecting Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 18, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It smells amazing and is such a great find in the drugstore! It's like makeup for your skin! It really hides all of my imperfections after a few uses. Also did I mention it smells amazing? It can usually also be found on sale in the drugstore. Two thumbs up!

April 16, 2017

This is an awesome body cream!!! I love the way it moisturizes and makes my skin feel whenever I apply it. Its perfect to apply all over your body and to keep your skin hydrated!

March 15, 2017

This cream is so easy to apply and NOT STICKY! It soaks right into your skin leaving a nice smooth feeling and light scent hat is not over powering. I use it after showers, all over my body. I only buy this product when it's on sale though because I find it gets used up quick and your out buying more at $10 a tube. Recommend production of a large pump bottle(the tubes can get kind of messy)

March 07, 2017

This product goes on very nicely. It absorbs very well and dries on your skin very quickly. It does not leave you feeling greasy after it dries. It covers inperfections well without looking like you have anything on.

March 01, 2017

I bought this cream on a whim one night, and I can't believe how good my skin looks! It seems to even out my skin tone, all while tightening and moisturizing my skin! It's my new favourite cream!

January 25, 2017

The bb body cream was nice and thick so I didn't need to use much of it at a time and the smell is very pleasant. I loved the way it made my skin feel and look

January 16, 2017

I purchased this product because it was on sale without really realizing what it was.
    I applied this product to my legs after a shower. I was a bit surprised when I squirted it out of the bottle that it was the same color as my foundation. It seemed to blend into my skin just fine though, so I didn't think any more of it! I then rubbed it all over my arms. I was surprised to see that my skin was looking very even - kind of glowy all over and very consistent in color and texture. It really absorbed well, and quickly to boot! I was unpleasantly surprised at the end of the day to discover that I had brown marks all over my white clothing - this product is pigmented and the pigment can rub off onto your clothes! Beware! I did not like the smell - very strong and kind of chemical almost - but it faded away soon after the lotion absorbed into my skin.
    Overall, this is a great product for date night. It moisturizes well and does make your skin look better - glowier, more consistent, and just overall healthier. But because of the pigment factor I don't think it would be great for daily use - just those special occasions when you want to feel extra beautiful in your birthday suit!

January 09, 2017

La lotion a eu un effet sur quelques ride que j'avais depuis peu et elles ont disparu Wow effet rapide et durable quelle bonne lotion car il y en a tellement!!!

August 28, 2016

BB Body Perfecting cream will make your skin look absolutely fantastic. It gives you such a wonderful glow. I wish there was more of it in the bottle as it would be nice to use everywhere everyday.

June 28, 2016

I use it daily and feel so sexy after using it. It smells good and I notice my skin is very even and a nice color. It goes on very smooth, doesn't leave a color after that could rub off on your clothes. A good size bottle for the price. I have bought it about five times and will continue too as well.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme