Jergens Daily Moisturizure Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 29, 2017

Good Product

I've used this a few times and although it is a good product it's not really suitable for really dry skin. If you have normal skin hydration needs then this is the product for you if however like me you suffer from dry skin you will need to continue to reapply throughout the day.

June 14, 2017

My body feels super soft

I use this product after my morning shower and my skin feels soft and smooth all day long. You don't have to use a lot of the product. it's nice creamy and rice.

June 01, 2017

I love Jergens daily moisturizing lotion. It's perfect to use after the shower. I also use it after I wash my hands. It is not oily and keeps my hands smooth. Jergens often goes on sale which is great, and sometimes you can find coupons to bring the cost down a little more.The hand pump is easiest to use.

May 22, 2017

Good bang for your buck. Took a bit to absorb but once it was in it didn't feel greasy or gross. Used on rough hands and feet, silky smooth afterwards.

May 08, 2017

My skin stays moisturized for a very short amount of time unfortunately. Although it is super easy and light to rub in, I find myself using twice as much to keep my skin from feeling dry.

March 16, 2017

This body moisturizer is great. It leaves you feeling super soft and silky. It actually hydrates for hours, and really battles dry hands and feet in winter.

3.2/5

February 28, 2017

Je trouve que le produit ne dure pas longtemps.
    Je dois me recrêmer souvent. Je ne pense pas en racheter j'aimerais mieux me trouver un autre produit. Surtout l'hiver j'ai les mains très secs.
    La senteur : original scent est parfait
    Prix: bon

February 27, 2017

This is my go to lotion. It doesn't go on greasy and thick. But it's also deep conditioning for really dry patches and sensitive enough for my face. I love it.

February 27, 2017

I love this stuff! it leaves my dry skin feeling moisturized and very smooth! This moisturizer is enriched with vitamins to help you have healthy skin looking great! Will buy again!

February 17, 2017

I really like this moisturizer. It works really well but it can be expensive. I find it works well on skin that is not sensitive. I purchase this mostly during the winter when I have to moisturize more!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic