Jergens Daily Moisturizure Reviews

January 23, 2018

Great Quality

This moisturizure is just as effective as you would expect, and more. It does the job every time and it makes your skin so soft and supple. So worth the money!

December 16, 2017

amazing

I love the way this moisturizer keeps my body feeling super smooth and moisturized throughout the day, I don't need to reapply as often as I thought I needed to.

December 15, 2017

really works

I have incredibly dry skin especially in winter and this is the only moisturizer that has worked. It has no greasy feeling left behind. You instantly feel the hydration in your skin.

December 05, 2017

Excellent

Non greasy formula doesn't make my skin break out. Very moisturizing and nice on acne prone skin. I use it twice a day and it doesnt make my skin oily.

June 29, 2017

Good Product

I've used this a few times and although it is a good product it's not really suitable for really dry skin. If you have normal skin hydration needs then this is the product for you if however like me you suffer from dry skin you will need to continue to reapply throughout the day.

June 14, 2017

My body feels super soft

I use this product after my morning shower and my skin feels soft and smooth all day long. You don't have to use a lot of the product. it's nice creamy and rice.

June 01, 2017

I love Jergens daily moisturizing lotion. It's perfect to use after the shower. I also use it after I wash my hands. It is not oily and keeps my hands smooth. Jergens often goes on sale which is great, and sometimes you can find coupons to bring the cost down a little more.The hand pump is easiest to use.

May 22, 2017

Good bang for your buck. Took a bit to absorb but once it was in it didn't feel greasy or gross. Used on rough hands and feet, silky smooth afterwards.

May 08, 2017

My skin stays moisturized for a very short amount of time unfortunately. Although it is super easy and light to rub in, I find myself using twice as much to keep my skin from feeling dry.

March 16, 2017

This body moisturizer is great. It leaves you feeling super soft and silky. It actually hydrates for hours, and really battles dry hands and feet in winter.