Jergens Daily Moisturizure Reviews

June 14, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Nice

It’s not bad for the price it’s one of my favorites I can use any of them which is a big deal because I actually have sensitive skin so works out for me

June 09, 2019

Healing effects on dry and cracked skin types

I love this product ever since I started using it. It is a trustworthy product and it actually does justice to the users skin especially the one that needs help.

May 24, 2019

SOOO AMAZING

This product is the best thing that I have purchased. I use it on my skin every day and it really does make dreams come true! This product is worth the money and I highly recommend it!!

May 17, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I have been using this product from so long I really like this product. It is not a thick, greasy lotion. The texture is pretty light .Mostly I use it after a bath or shower and I like that it is not heavy and absorbs right away into my skin. The scent is very nice which I also like .This product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth which is the result I want.

April 10, 2019

THIS STUFF ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

AT FIRST THIS FELT LIKE I WAS RUBBING LIQUID SOAP INTO MY HANDS, BUT THEN I thought I would try this stuff on a (you guessed it), DAILY BASIS!!! AND WOW, THIS STUFF ACTUALLY WORKS!!! I even use it on my skin graft (another long story) and it rejuvenates it!!!

1.7/5

April 10, 2019

Not the best

This product doesn’t keep my skin hydrated. It’s temporary relief for dry skin. I would not recommend this product as it doesn’t last long on the skin

April 08, 2019

best body lotion value & quality

I will definitely purchase this body lotion again! For a 900ml bottle with convenient push down dispenser i paid only 5 dollars and some change when it went on sale at walmart! it is definitely hydrating especially in the winter season. since summer dress season is also coming up i love the big size bottle which encourages me to use as much lotion as i like til im nice and supple :)

April 03, 2019

Fantastic aroma

Due to aging I try many different products to try and combat the signs such as dry and loosening/wrinkling skin.
    I find that over all this is a nice light moisturizer that has an amazing aroma but not quite as much staying power as I would like.

April 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Super Hydration!

I love a good body moisturizer but I need one that helps my skin with its collagen because I’m lacking that firmness in my skin near my knees. This lotion hydrates and helps to lock in that moisture for sure. I like that it is not greasy and doesn’t make my legs super sticky either! #Jergens #Bodycare #Lotions #Lotion #Moisturizer #Moisturizers #Bodylotion JERGENS® Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer

March 19, 2019

Great lotion!

It's one of the lotion I kept going back to. It is creamy, hydrating and applies easily without sticky feeling. Great value for money. Smells amazing. Highly recommended.