Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Moisturize into a firming glow. Jergens natural glow firming daily moisturizer gradually creates fabulous natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex and is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

October 04, 2019

A great summer staple

In the Fair to Medium shade. As someone who's never used any kind of tanner before this is my go to in the summer when my skin gets uneven burns or tans to help even it out. I'll often apply to my pale skin along side the sunburn lines and with 2-3 days of application the sunburn has turned to tan and the moisturizer has built up enough colour that it looks seamless and healthy.

July 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Worth it for the price!

$10.50 for a bottle, used it twice a week and lasted about a month! Just remember to really rub in evenly or it will build up in areas and wash/scrub your hands and nails after to avoid stains! Well worth it for the summer glow and price.

July 03, 2019

Love it!

I originally bought for my daughter, she didn’t bother so I tried it! I was amazed at the glow! Like a natural tan.( You do have to hit every spot so you don’t have patches)
    I will defiantly keep buying this product!

May 23, 2019

Nice tanning lotion

This does provide a nice tan with minimal streakiness. Not quite five stars because it has a bit of a weird smell to it, and is just a tiny bit sticky. I do like that this lotion has different skin benefits depending on which type you buy (firming, spf, etc.). Overall gets the job done and I buy it whenever I run out of my typical self tanner (Bondi Sands), a big selling point is the price, pretty inexpensive compared to others.

April 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Save your money on expensive tanners, use this instead!

Hands down the best all over body moisturizer I have found.

It's cheap, maybe $10 at Walmart. This product doesn't leave me streaky or oily and smells so good.

I love to tan and pay way to much for tanning lotions and tanning packages. This lotion made me tan in a week (gradual application) and I didn't waste any extra time or money. Apply lightly after the shower and I was soft and smooth all day long. After applying it the second time, I could notice a subtle difference in my skin color, and it was not orange or blotchy.

I gave up tanning and only use this.

April 01, 2019

Perfect Hint of Color Firming Moisturizer.

Love this! Picked up a bottle in the summer to try, as I have very pale skin, and have used it ever since. it does what it said. Gives a nice hint of colour without that orange unnatural colour that all instant spry tans gives you and absolutely no striking, not that I have seen. I also like the small, as surprisingly so goes my husband. Also love that it is a firming moisturizer and also gives a gradual hint of colour all in one bottle. No need no use separate lotions. My all new go to tanning solution for sure and will continue on buying.

March 04, 2019

Would recommend

I used this product before going away on vacation and loved it. The colour was subtle enough to not look orange but gave me a great tan before I could I got there. The smell is really pleasant compared to other lotions with tanner in them and the creamy texture left my skin soft. The price point was super affordable as well but performs like a high end product. Would recommend!!

February 11, 2019

Nice natural colour!

I had a spray tanning business but i always went back to this product as i love the natural colour. I love applying in morning and then again at night and you can keep building till you get desired results..

February 11, 2019

Helps hide imperfections

I have tons of scars from having babies and surgeries. I find that the cream helps moisturize my skin while giving it a bit of a glow. The moisturizer firms my skin while assisting with hiding my imperfections.

January 27, 2019

Best gradual tanning product

This is by far the greatest gradual tanning stuff i've used. When I saw it said firming, I laughed and thought ya right,,, but honestly.. after a month of using it every second day, I noticed the cellulite in my thighs going away and I was blown away.
    Jergens has always had thumbs up from me, but now that I've used this product... I will never knock something until I try it.