Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Moisturize into a firming glow. Jergens natural glow firming daily moisturizer gradually creates fabulous natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex and is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

July 05, 2020

Great product

I love Jergens products so I was very excited to try their Natural Glow + FIRMING Daily Moisturizer With Black Tea. I love how this gave me a nice natural looking glow and after using it for a week I noticed my skin was tighter and firmer. It’s easy to apply and comes in two shades, Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan. It’s also clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite which is amazing. I definitely recommend this product!

July 04, 2020

Incredible stuff

I have tried a few self tanning products in the past and this one is by far my favourite. The colour comes gradually and doesn’t streak. You do have to apply every other day at least, but it works!

May 13, 2020

My favourite lotion self tanner!

This is a really good self tanner if you prefer lotions over mousse formulas. It applies easy and absorbs quickly. It doesn’t really smell like a typical self tanner, but you do get a faint hint of it every now and then. I find the colour can get slightly orange if you apply to frequently. My favourite way to use this is in conjunction with my normal mousse self tanner as I find it helps to prolong my tan even longer.

May 06, 2020

Perfect gradual tanner! Smells amazing too!

This light weight moisturizer does wonders especially if you have fair skin tones! Self tanners usually turn me super orange and streaky! Not this one! This firming, gradual tanning moisturizer does amazing things to your skin! Adds a nice golden tan tone along with firming benefits and leaves the skin feeling smooth and smelling wonderful! Highly recommend this if you are looking for a gradual natural tanner in your life!

April 29, 2020

glow

love this stuff.I am completely, totally, insanely in love with this product! I've had a free sample in my bathroom, tried it for fun after reading a lot of good reviews and I fell in love with the product. I live in Canada, winter season is very cold, so my skin become dry and I lose all my summer tan, along with my self-esteem.

April 21, 2020

Éclat naturel

J’aime bien ce produit parce qu’il prépare l’aspect de la peau pour l’été qui arrive😊 il raffermit la peau en réduisant les signe de la cellulite tout en donnant à ma peau un beau voile dorée 😉

April 01, 2020

Sunless tanner

I received this product complimentary in exchange for an honest review. This sunless tanner lotion does not have the chemical tan smell which is great. I noticed a difference in several hours after application . Great product and will recommend

March 31, 2020

Smells great, gradual tan

I was so thrilled to receive Jergan’s Natural Glow Firming moisturizer to try for free. It smells wonderful, soft and almost coconutty. It went on smooth and silky, leaving my skin feeling soft after each application, no greasy or sticky residues left behind. After what feels like an endless summer I was excited to get some colour developing on my arms and legs. I was also particularly excited about the ability to reduce the look of cellulite on my upper legs. I generally used this product in the mornings, after showering and roughly every 2 days. After about 1 week I did notice gradual improvements in my skin tone darkening and am sure with more consistent usage I would have had much better (and faster) results. I did not however notice any difference in the appearance of my cellulite. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who is a frequent moisturizer and looking to build some colour gradually.

December 03, 2019

Love This !

I recieved some free samples of this lotion and was pleasantly surprised by the descreet glow it gave my legs. It wasnt possible to tell exactly where I stopped applying it, just a perfect smooth blend all over. Of course, wash hands after application to avoid some staining. Overall great lotion!

December 03, 2019

help my dry skin

This lotion is amazing!!! JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer This is the best lotion I have found for extra and extreme dry skin. This lotion quickly absorbs into your skin, leaving your skin smooth, soft and silky.I fell in love with it as soon as I smelled it. I also suffers dry skin during the winter.I love how it is thick to slather on,and smells so good! Great for my feet too!! I will definitely buy this product.Highly recommended!!!