Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

Moisturize into a firming glow. Jergens natural glow firming daily moisturizer gradually creates fabulous natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex and is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

July 18, 2017

Love the smell!!

I use to sneak into my moms bathroom to use her Jergens natural glow lotion and to this day use it ( I buy my own now lol) I mix it in with my regular lotion to make it a little less thick and to help it soak it a bit better since my skin is dry 95% of the time.

July 09, 2017

Works Well

The tanner works well. I did not turn orange but rather a nice glow. The scent was not too strong like other self tanners. It lasted for about 5 days and faded naturally. I would recommend.

2.7/5

June 29, 2017

not my favourite

This product seems like the perfect answer to getting a natural looking glow, however I personally didnt like the smell, and you have to be extremely careful around your elbows,knees and ankles because if you're not they end up being stained way darker than the rest of your body which looks stupid. Everyone wants a product that is easy to use and works well, this product personally is not my favourite.

June 23, 2017

Good Gradual Self Tanner Option

I am overall happy with Jergens Natural Glow gradual self-tanner. I think it has a great smell and is fairly easy to apply. I think the lightest color takes one too many applications to really notice, so I would recommend going with the darker version even if you are naturally light skinned. Haven't noticed any streaks which is great!

June 23, 2017

Great Product for Excellent Value!

I am extremely pleased with this product and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice natural glow (light to medium product) or a darker base tan (medium to dark product) prior to summer. The value is excellent for such a great product as most similar products are almost double the price. I will continue to buy this product as long as the price remains reasonable.

May 30, 2017

I used to buy a firming serum that didn't even have any self tanner in it that was over $60 for a smaller tube. This stuff is the real deal! it firms and blurs the look of cellulite and bonus that it gives you a bit of a tanned glow at the same time. definitely worth the money. I'm so glad I tried it.

May 27, 2017

This is the only self tanner that I use because it is affordable and effective. I use the one in Medium to Dark, which gives me a sufficient tan after one use so one tube usually lasts me a month or so. The thing I don't like about it is the smell however. It lingers on your skin until the next morning. Also I would prefer if the tan that it gives me is a tad less orange, but nonetheless it works. Until I find something better and as affordable, I will continue to repurchase this.

May 27, 2017

This moisturizer is the only thing iv been putting on after a shower lately. It helps you achieve a natural looking glow from within. They also come in different shades so you can pick according to your skin tone and type. It also seems to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. I love this product, the only thing I don't love is the smell but anything with gradual tan has a bit of a scent to it.

May 10, 2017

I use the light to medium about every 2 days in between I'll use another moisturizer. It's nice and thick so u don't need as much and my friends are always asking me why I look so tanned!! Firming wise I think it works with consistent use but that could just be from being actually moisturized.

2.2/5

May 06, 2017

Thought I would try this, I didn't want to go full on tanner in early spring. Looked appeasing....a gradual natural tan....fail....did not like it at all. After about 4 days of daily application I noticed a patchy orangey tone, the fragrance is strong and overpowering, smell it for hours after applying. It also feels very sticky and tacky. It may be good for a very fair tone skin, I will not be repurchasing.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns