Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Moisturize into a firming glow. Jergens natural glow firming daily moisturizer gradually creates fabulous natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex and is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

January 17, 2018

My perfect tan, all year long.

My skin has been looking pale and dry since I don't go out in the sun much. I started using jergens firming lotion and I saw a difference in just 2 days. My skin now has a gorgeous glow, feels and looks healthier. This lotion is the perfect consistency and smell so so so good. It's now, one of my products that is always in my beauty list.

January 15, 2018

Best Tanning Moisturizer I've Tried

I love this product and will repurchase again and again. I'm very pale (eg people ask me everyday if I'm sick or have anemia), and this is one of very few products that doesn't turn me orange, but rather it appears as if I am just tan. I've also noticed the skin firming qualities, although it's maybe not as firming as I would like it to be, I do notice a difference. I can't say anything about the smell because I don't have a sense of smell, but no one has ever said it smells weird (my husband doesn't hesitate to tell me if I smell bad). Overall, a really good product!

January 13, 2018

Beau teint

Jaime bien ce produit jen achete chaque hiver pour mettre un peu declat a mon teint terne!! Efficace, sens pas trop fort et n’est pas cher ca vaut vraiment la peine par contre il faut etre patient puisque cest un tein graduel alors il ne faut pas sauter une journee sinon bye bye le petit teint ensoleiller:)

January 12, 2018

Finally Natural Looking

I use this as soon as the shorts come out. I cannot and do not want to spend time tanning and with this product I don’t need to be embarrassed showing off my lily white legs. It has even improved in the last year. Thank you!

November 03, 2017

Amazing product . A must try!

I am porcelain skin type and have been searching for just a bump of tan without looking orange or fully spray tanned and this is it! I used this product for 2 years straight I loved it so much !

October 01, 2017

I’m always asked how I get so tan!

Even my doctor asked if I use a tanning bed, to which I replied “jergens”! I’ve become a walking advertisement for this stuff since so many people ask me how I got so tan. The smell could be better but it’s just so effective!

September 18, 2017

works great

This product is nice and light and gives you a bit of a glow without looking fake. The firming action works well and overall it is a good product. It smells nice and doesn't feel heave when you apply it, but moisturizes well.

August 29, 2017

This is my cold weather must have !

I've been using this for years. I've dry skin and I find most of the self tanner makes my skin feels even drier. I use body lotion on a daily basis. But in vancouver sometime it can still feel really dry. And that's when I'll go for this product. It smells good ( a little strong ) , moistrze the skin and you can really see the colour in days. And because it's a gradually self tanning it does cause lines anything like that.

August 29, 2017

Light glow for pale skin

I used this on my pasty legs so they would slightly match my more-tanned arms, and it really worked. I used it right after the shower for a few days and I noticed a big difference. It wasn't dark, but it was a subtle glow that was really beautiful. I loved the smell of this. I don't know if I noticed any firming, but I didn't really expect it to work miracles. Very well-priced for what it does.

August 17, 2017

Great stuff

I have lupus so the sun bathing is taboo, this stuff is amazing. Gives meveryone a natural looking glow without any hassle, just like putting green lotion on your body, make sure you allow I to soak in before getting dressed. It's perfect for me