Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1031 in Bath & Body

April 17, 2017

Jergens wet skin moisturizer with coconut oil smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and glowing. I like the convience of this moisturizer because I can keep it right in the shower and can quickly apply before getting out and gently towering off.

April 17, 2017

I love that I can apply this moisturiser right after a shower. You only need a small amount and it leaves your skin feeling so silky and smooth. I find i always remember to moisturize as it just sits right outside my shower. Moisturizers tend to sink in better when your skin wet so this product is perfect

April 15, 2017

Seems odd to put moisturizer on freshly showered, wet skin but that's exactly what you do with this product. Works just like the container says. Skin felt soft and supple. The scent was very mild, didn't smell like anything. I prefer a stronger scent so I'm not sure if it's the right product for me.

April 14, 2017

I love Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer in Monoi Scent. It is easy to apply right out of the shower and leaves my skin soft and lightly moisturized with a nice floral fragrance that doesn't clash with my perfumes.
    It is a good moisturizer for the warmer months, but might be too light for colder, drier months.

April 13, 2017

I received this in a grab bag from a company ( not chick advisor).

I keep it right in the shower and before I fully towel off I moisturize. It has done a great job so far! I am currently pregnant and have noticed my skin is way dryer than normal but since using this product I haven't been feeling so dry and itchy.
    I love the light coconut smell. It isn't greasy feeling and absorbs quickly.
    I would definitely purchase this!

April 13, 2017

I love the coconut scented moisturizer. I love it after the shower which is what it is meant for but I would love it more if I could use to for more than that. It leaves a greasy feeling on the skin if your skin is not wet. I still use it though because the scent is so great.

March 14, 2017

Really didn't like this wet skin lotion. Used it for the first time and it made my skin feel weird, it burned initially then it felt like I had a layer of film on my skin which bothered me after applying it after my bath. I'm fine with normal lotion but this one really stung my skin and didn't feel good.

March 01, 2017

I was just recently given some of this to try and I cant believe I never tried it before - I am now a regular user - loves the way my skin is feeling and no more dry flaky winter skin

February 01, 2017

Works great, keeps skin moisturized all day long. I love how soft and silky it goes on, and doesn't leave the skin feeling tacky. Also love the smell of it, not over powering.

February 01, 2017

I liked using this product I felt it really helped the dryness on my skin after showering. I put it on my elbows after showering because I always seem to have dry skin there and I found it really went on my skin well and took away the dryness on my elbows quickly but it was kind of sticky on my skin and my hands afterwards and it felt greasy on my hands. It helps with dry skin but has a sticky feel on your skin at the same time.