Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1158 in Bath & Body

June 23, 2017

REally great product

I have been using this moisturizer for 3 months now and am on the second full size bottle and I love it. You apply this moisturizer right out of the shower when your skin is still wet then you towel dry afterwards. The moisturizer leaves my skin soft and luminous, the scent is very very subtle and there is no greasy feeling left behind.

I will continue to use this product it is so fast to apply and it does a great job!

June 23, 2017

Apply when wet

Jergens wet skin moisturizer is a great idea . Lotion always works best when you're not completely dry anyway. So with regular Lotion I was applying while still damp . So with this one I apply it while still in the shower to reap all its benefits . It's a medium thickness and it soaks into my skin easily and it smells Amazing . Just like cocunuts . I decided to try it because it was on sale at Shoppers Drugmart, I had coupons and there was a cash back offer on checkout 51 . I was also given 2000 points for it . I would recommend.

June 21, 2017

Love this!

I love this. I was super skeptical that it would come right off when I started drying off after the shower but it made my skin incredibly soft. The price is a little steep if you are unable to get it on sale but it is totally worth it. Keeps my skin soft and smelling great long after I use it!

June 19, 2017

Meh

I'm not overly impressed with this moisturizer. I don't find it to work better on my skin after a shower or bath compared to other moisturizer I use. I do like the smell though!

June 12, 2017

Love this moisturizer!

I received a sample of the Jergens wet skin moisturizer not long ago and absolutely love it! It's not thick and sticky like some other brands, and it's designed specifically for use on your skin after you get out of the bath or shower. You don't need to dry off or anything first, just apply and go! Absolutely love it. 10/10 would recommend.

June 09, 2017

I got a sample of Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer and tried it for the first time last night, I LOVE IT! Its so easy to use and leaves my skin feeling soft, which I was surprised! You apply it while your body is still wet and then pat your body with the towel before getting dressed. The lotion just slides on wet skin making for easy application and quick absorbency!

May 16, 2017

OMG. I have never bought a sample before doing reviews on it and reading other people's reviews. This product is life changer !! I was pretty skeptical to use it at first cause it's kind of weird to slather cream on your wet body and just "tap dry". But it works and I'm obsessed. It's better to moisturize when your skin is wet than when you've towel dried - I find that my skin is too moist and doesn't absorb cream very well. Almost a sticky feel. Sooooo I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

May 15, 2017

I got this in a sampler box and I was a little skeptical about using a moisturizer on wet skin. I didn't think it would run in and absorb. To my surprise, it goes on very well! And it moisturizes nicely. The smell is nice too.

May 12, 2017

I received a sample of this product and I absolutely love it! I have very sensitive skin and excema so most scented products cause my excema to get worse. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that this product did not bother my skin! In fact it makes my skin feel wonderful! It has a light delicious smell, and leaves my skin feeling well moisturized for most of the day! You put it on while still wet from the shower an then pat dry with a towel. I even use it on my hands throughout the day every time I wash my hands. You don't need as much as regular moisturizer because your putting it on wet skin which makes it go further, and it dries within about 20 seconds. I will be purchasing this product! Love it!!

May 11, 2017

It works great on wet and dry skin. Sometimes moisturizers don't soak in when your skin is wet but this one does. It smells great and is not greasy after applied. I recommend it!

president's choice penne