John Freeda Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo

John Freeda Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 1069 in Shampoo

April 14, 2017

Used this all the time on my hair seems to do the trick for lightening blonde hair and tones down bassiness,really liked the results but leaves your hair pretty dry and "hay" like feeling so i had to switch to a different brand.

April 03, 2017

Go blonder lightening shampoo by John Freeda as been around for many years its a brand I trust and like. I don't often use the blonder shampoo but I do in the spring. It gives me that extra brightness without damaging my hair.

April 03, 2017

I have been using this for years and it works fantastic! As a platinum blonde, this shampoo is my life savour. I would spend hundreds at the salon and since I was introduced to this product, I have saved so much!

March 07, 2017

I love using this stuff when it goes on sales! The scent is super fresh while providing salon like results! I wish there was a larger bottle available for purchase!

February 15, 2017

Honestly every John Freeda product I've used, has left me super happy. The ingredients in all products leave my hair feeling so soft and shiny. My hair tends to fade a bit after getting it done at the salon, and this stuff keeps it the blonde I love. After bleaching my hair etc, there tends to be some damage. The shampoo and conditioner save my hair for me!

August 17, 2016

This product is great especially when on sale. I lightened my hair for the summer but wanted to go a bit lighter without a trip to the salon. It says that you can go visibly 2 shades lighter in just a few washes. It has totally worked in my hair. The blond in my hair has greatly lightened. I love that it is Ammonia and peroxide free.