John Freida Brilliant Brunette Moisture Shampoo

John Freida Brilliant Brunette Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 1074 in Shampoo

April 28, 2017

John freida brilliant brunette moisture shampoo made my hair very soft, smooth and Silky. It sudds up and cleans well while adding moisture and shine.

March 15, 2017

I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells lovely, is rich, and creamy. Also, it does not take a lot to wash your hair. What I like the most is the shine that it gives my brunette hair. It has also allowed me to stretch out the time between colourings, which save me time and money. I recommend for sure!

March 15, 2017

I loved this shampoo. I used it to help stretch my time between professional colourings at the salon and man did this deliver. The colour was natural looking and washed out easy enough so I wasn't worried about undoing my professional colour job.

July 14, 2016

I liked the product and would definatly use again in the future if I wasn't able to purchase my favorite Rosemary mint scented shampoo I currently get that's all natural.

March 21, 2016

I frequently dye my hair so when ever I am brunette I trust this shampoo too keep my color fresh and revived. My hair color doesn't get dull or faded but stays vibrant and smooth. I also a product from the same line for defrizzing. Work wonders

March 19, 2016

I tend to have dry hair due to the fact that I live in a cold climate and have colored hair that is frequently curled and expose to high heat from the hair dryer. I really like this product. The smell is good and it makes my hair feel so soft. I like that it is directed towards my hair color!

February 12, 2016

I love the brilliant brunette products! I use the shampoo and conditioner. It is a bit pricey, however, the product is worth the price in my opinion. Makes my hair feel great and vibrant. It also seems that my hair doesnt have to be washed as often. Smells great too! Highly recomend!

February 11, 2016

I picked this up when I was a brunette and I loved the results. It helped lock my colour in and it left is so shiny looking. My hair didn't look frizzy either.

February 11, 2016

I bought the shampoo and conditioner set and I was really impressed from the result it gave me from the first use. Immediately my hair felt so much softer, looked healthier and had an amazing shine. I had so many compliments about my hair after I had used the product. It is more expensive than most common brands but it is well worth the money, I will definitely be buying more when it runs out.

January 24, 2016

I love how it moisturizes my hairs and keeps it feeling soft all day and night.