John Freida Brilliant Brunette Moisture Shampoo

John Freida Brilliant Brunette Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 1146 in Shampoo

July 21, 2017

Great Shampoo

I have always liked John Freida Hair Products. But this is one that I always buy and make sure I have. It adds shine and is great if your trying to heal damaged hair, my hair is left with bounce and shine. Also great to extend your coloring if you dye your hair.

May 30, 2017

your hair will feel&smell;wonderful!i have much heathier hair now that i have tried this and look forward to trying other john frieda products.i highly recommend this product.

May 13, 2017

Love the product. I've always liked this brand of hair products. I try different types and am very pleased with any of them. They also do not cause damage and that I like

April 28, 2017

John freida brilliant brunette moisture shampoo made my hair very soft, smooth and Silky. It sudds up and cleans well while adding moisture and shine.

March 15, 2017

I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells lovely, is rich, and creamy. Also, it does not take a lot to wash your hair. What I like the most is the shine that it gives my brunette hair. It has also allowed me to stretch out the time between colourings, which save me time and money. I recommend for sure!

March 15, 2017

I loved this shampoo. I used it to help stretch my time between professional colourings at the salon and man did this deliver. The colour was natural looking and washed out easy enough so I wasn't worried about undoing my professional colour job.

July 14, 2016

I liked the product and would definatly use again in the future if I wasn't able to purchase my favorite Rosemary mint scented shampoo I currently get that's all natural.

March 21, 2016

I frequently dye my hair so when ever I am brunette I trust this shampoo too keep my color fresh and revived. My hair color doesn't get dull or faded but stays vibrant and smooth. I also a product from the same line for defrizzing. Work wonders

March 19, 2016

I tend to have dry hair due to the fact that I live in a cold climate and have colored hair that is frequently curled and expose to high heat from the hair dryer. I really like this product. The smell is good and it makes my hair feel so soft. I like that it is directed towards my hair color!

February 12, 2016

I love the brilliant brunette products! I use the shampoo and conditioner. It is a bit pricey, however, the product is worth the price in my opinion. Makes my hair feel great and vibrant. It also seems that my hair doesnt have to be washed as often. Smells great too! Highly recomend!