John Freida Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper

John Freida Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 1143 in Shampoo

2.8/5

May 08, 2017

Product was easy to use and smelled great. unfortunately I didn't notice a difference in the tone of my hair after using it but it could just be my hair type.

January 05, 2017

Love this product! I live in the country and have hard water. I find a lot of shampoos and conditioners make my hair quite dry. Hard to brush. I find this product to be quite moisturizing. My hair is so soft. Easy to care for. Also, I find that it holds my hair colour longer. I don't have to colour my roots as often. This product also has a very nice fragrance to it. I love how manageable and shiny my hair is using John Frieda brilliant brunette visibly deeper shampoo and conditioner. I also recommend the John Frieda brilliant brunette visibly deeper colour deepening treatment for added colour protection.

December 12, 2016

J' ai essayer ce produit et j' ai laissé agir 5 minutes comme indiqué , mes cheveux était doux et lisse par la suite mais je n'ai pas trouvé mes cheveux vraiment plus foncés mais puisque cétait gratuit cétait amusant de l' essayer

August 25, 2016

I just bought this last week and I love it! I have a medium brown hair. It is okay but I wanted to add a it a depth to the colour without the commitment of getting it dyed. This did the trick! The bottle says that it will deepen your colour by about one shade which for me was exactly what I Was looking for. The price was right around $6 on sale not sure the regular price It left my hair feeling smooth & silky and completely manageable. I also purchased the conditioner & treatment. I am in love with this product! It did exactly as promised to my satisfaction and for a great price-can't beat that!

August 19, 2016

I purchased this shampoo to try and see if I could deepen my hair without having to dye it. I have to say within two days of using the shampoo by hair was already noticeably darker. The shampoo itself smells great and leaves my hair feeling great. It does not dry out my hair or make it feel greasy. I grabbed this product on sale and it was worth every penny.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath