John Freida Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Shampoo Reviews
#792 in Shampoo

July 16, 2019
    Spain

Amazing for my curly hair!!

This keeps my curls from becoming frizzy. Love how it feels in my hair as it’s not a sticky texture. I the shampoo, conditioner and then the leave in. I will be buying again

December 18, 2017

Great Curls even without Styling

My hair is naturally curly and I received a sample of this in the mail. I decided to use it without even doing anything else to my hair and it really made my natural curls look nicer and toned down a lot of the frizz I get. Would definitely use this again!

October 02, 2017

Love how much easiery daughters hair is to comb

I got this to use in my daughter's long curly hair and it has been a life saver. There is no more fighting with her to brush her hair as this helps with all her tangles. Will definately keep buying this product!

June 15, 2017

Decent product

I recently received a sample of this in the mail and I was pretty excited to try it out because with the humidity latley my hair has been beyond frizzy. I have to say this product worked okay, it made my hair smooth and stronger feeling but after spending a few hours in the sun my hair frizzed right out, don't know if I would personally purchase this product but if you have a light frizz problem this could work for you !

June 15, 2017

i have always like Frieda products but not this one

I liked john freida dream curls products when I first started using it, it made my hair feel great, then I found after a weeks worth or so of using it., it made my hair feel very dry and brittle. I did enjoy the smell the most. I probably will not purchase this procut again but will continue to try other john freida products

June 06, 2017

I Recently received a sample of shampoo and conditioner from john freida and this product does very well in fine Hair, and wavy hair. It works well with my hair by softening it up so it smooth to the touch., and luscious bouncy curls.

May 21, 2017

It is a great Product! Easy to use and it vives amazing results! I strongly recommend this Product if you have natural Curly hair. Also, it smells really Good!

December 21, 2015

Been using Dream Curls for over a year - i have wavy/curly hair and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It can be a bit pricey but I usually stock up when it is on sale. I highly recommend it!

August 10, 2015

Its the only thing that can tame my curls for the moment but I think it could work so much better, like its john freida God damn! I still like it though, if you have big curls like me it could work but for thicker hair forget it I also like the smell like because it doesn't smell like some lab crap like others. If you know another good shampoo for curly hair let me know girls! ;)

April 30, 2015

Toute comme le revitalisant le shampooing est extraordinaire vos cheveux seront doux et beaux et sans frissoti tres efficace pour celle qui ont les cheveux très abimés . J'en suis la preuve.