John Freida Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Shampoo

4.1/5
Ranked #491 out of 1143 in Shampoo

June 15, 2017

Decent product

I recently received a sample of this in the mail and I was pretty excited to try it out because with the humidity latley my hair has been beyond frizzy. I have to say this product worked okay, it made my hair smooth and stronger feeling but after spending a few hours in the sun my hair frizzed right out, don't know if I would personally purchase this product but if you have a light frizz problem this could work for you !

June 15, 2017

i have always like Frieda products but not this one

I liked john freida dream curls products when I first started using it, it made my hair feel great, then I found after a weeks worth or so of using it., it made my hair feel very dry and brittle. I did enjoy the smell the most. I probably will not purchase this procut again but will continue to try other john freida products

June 06, 2017

I Recently received a sample of shampoo and conditioner from john freida and this product does very well in fine Hair, and wavy hair. It works well with my hair by softening it up so it smooth to the touch., and luscious bouncy curls.

May 21, 2017

It is a great Product! Easy to use and it vives amazing results! I strongly recommend this Product if you have natural Curly hair. Also, it smells really Good!

December 21, 2015

Been using Dream Curls for over a year - i have wavy/curly hair and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It can be a bit pricey but I usually stock up when it is on sale. I highly recommend it!

August 10, 2015

Its the only thing that can tame my curls for the moment but I think it could work so much better, like its john freida God damn! I still like it though, if you have big curls like me it could work but for thicker hair forget it I also like the smell like because it doesn't smell like some lab crap like others. If you know another good shampoo for curly hair let me know girls! ;)

April 30, 2015

Toute comme le revitalisant le shampooing est extraordinaire vos cheveux seront doux et beaux et sans frissoti tres efficace pour celle qui ont les cheveux très abimés . J'en suis la preuve.

April 23, 2015

I just tried a sample I received of this product and I'm quite happy with the results. However, I imagine that better results would occur with several uses. The shampoo produces a really nice lather, but I usually prefer shampoos with a more prominent scent to them. My hair felt smoother after using this shampoo and I hadn't even applied the conditioner yet.

I haven't decided whether I would purchase this product in the future, but I would probably consider it if I saw the product on sale or got a coupon for more.

It is definitely worth trying this product out if you have curly hair.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic