John Freida Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery conditioner Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 2554 in Hair Care

June 21, 2017

Smooth and bouncy hair!

Love this product, leaves my hair smooth and bouncy and smells good even the next day the smells stays. It doesnt have those sticky feeling on your hair. For the price i pay it goes on special plus the coupon it was all worth it!

June 17, 2017

My new favourite conditioner

I can't EVEN tell you how in love with Frizz Ease I am. I get free samples of stuff all the time and I rarely feel the drive to rush out and buy the products but that is exactly what happened when I tried this conditioner. I love, love LOVE the scent, I am completely addicted to sniffing my hair now.

It makes my hair so silky and smooth too and super shiny. I don't even have frizzy hair but this makes it feel so healthy and good. Literally the best product (along with the shampoo) that I've tried in years. I could literally rave about it all day long. In fact I have been doing just that.

You know how some conditioners leave your hair feeling like it's coated in something? Not with this one, it washes out super clean but completely detangles my hair. It's literally perfect. Perfect!

May 15, 2017

This stuff is liquid gold. I have normally crazy/frizzy hair and I bought this conditioner on a whim because I had a coupon and it really works so well. I will pay full price to buy it again if I need to, it's so hard to find good hair product for frizzy hair.

April 19, 2017

I bought this along with the shampoo in hopes of controlling frizz. Personally, I don't see a difference between this conditioner and other drugstore conditioners. It made my hair slightly softer, but that's about it. Will only repurchase if I find it on sale.

April 18, 2017

I got a sample of this and like it. It weighs my hair down a bit, so it's not my day to day, but it did leave my hair nice a smooth. It has a light scent, too.

April 10, 2017

One of the best conditioners I ever tried! It enhances the effectiveness of John freida frizz ease shampoo! Shin and smooth hairs incentives the first use!

March 13, 2017

Love the smell of this conditioner and the way that it made my hair feel, even after just one use! A little goes a long way and it's a great product for the price.

March 13, 2016

I recently tried this conditioner and will not use any other kind again. This saved my hair from all the damage done from bleaching, colouring and perming. It has such a pleasant smell that you wouldn't expect from a conditioner, I wish they made that smell into a perfume! The price is average to a little high for a conditioner (depending on where you buy it) but John Freida's products are amazing and this ones so worth it. I've been using it for a couple months every other day and my hair has never been so sleek and shiny.

November 04, 2015

I like JF products, they have lines for every situation and hair problem :)
    This one is to control frizz and I like to use it in rainy seasons, because my hair frizzes super easy.
    Smells nice, nourishes, makes frizzy hair look healthy. Works great in combo with same series shampoo and anti-frizz serum.