John Freida Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery conditioner Reviews

Ranked #597 out of 2402 in Hair Care

April 19, 2017

I bought this along with the shampoo in hopes of controlling frizz. Personally, I don't see a difference between this conditioner and other drugstore conditioners. It made my hair slightly softer, but that's about it. Will only repurchase if I find it on sale.

April 18, 2017

I got a sample of this and like it. It weighs my hair down a bit, so it's not my day to day, but it did leave my hair nice a smooth. It has a light scent, too.

April 10, 2017

One of the best conditioners I ever tried! It enhances the effectiveness of John freida frizz ease shampoo! Shin and smooth hairs incentives the first use!

March 13, 2017

Love the smell of this conditioner and the way that it made my hair feel, even after just one use! A little goes a long way and it's a great product for the price.

March 13, 2016

I recently tried this conditioner and will not use any other kind again. This saved my hair from all the damage done from bleaching, colouring and perming. It has such a pleasant smell that you wouldn't expect from a conditioner, I wish they made that smell into a perfume! The price is average to a little high for a conditioner (depending on where you buy it) but John Freida's products are amazing and this ones so worth it. I've been using it for a couple months every other day and my hair has never been so sleek and shiny.

November 04, 2015

I like JF products, they have lines for every situation and hair problem :)
    This one is to control frizz and I like to use it in rainy seasons, because my hair frizzes super easy.
    Smells nice, nourishes, makes frizzy hair look healthy. Works great in combo with same series shampoo and anti-frizz serum.