John Freida Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery conditioner Reviews
#395 in Hair Care

January 12, 2018

soft hair

the best shampoo in the world made my hair soft and shiny and felt so good also ,didnt leave any dry spots or anything and i love the smell of it that makes my day knowing my hair smells good.

2.8/5

December 14, 2017

Decent product. Heavy on hair

After trying out this prodcut i have made a review. If you have thin hair it can weight it down a bit. But this product does really help with curls to remove the frizz.

October 27, 2017

great use

This product really great i use it for 3 weeks and love how it works for my hair because i got a free sample of it ago and when i tried it it feels amazing and the smell is really good love it

June 21, 2017

Smooth and bouncy hair!

Love this product, leaves my hair smooth and bouncy and smells good even the next day the smells stays. It doesnt have those sticky feeling on your hair. For the price i pay it goes on special plus the coupon it was all worth it!

June 17, 2017

My new favourite conditioner

I can't EVEN tell you how in love with Frizz Ease I am. I get free samples of stuff all the time and I rarely feel the drive to rush out and buy the products but that is exactly what happened when I tried this conditioner. I love, love LOVE the scent, I am completely addicted to sniffing my hair now.

It makes my hair so silky and smooth too and super shiny. I don't even have frizzy hair but this makes it feel so healthy and good. Literally the best product (along with the shampoo) that I've tried in years. I could literally rave about it all day long. In fact I have been doing just that.

You know how some conditioners leave your hair feeling like it's coated in something? Not with this one, it washes out super clean but completely detangles my hair. It's literally perfect. Perfect!

May 15, 2017

This stuff is liquid gold. I have normally crazy/frizzy hair and I bought this conditioner on a whim because I had a coupon and it really works so well. I will pay full price to buy it again if I need to, it's so hard to find good hair product for frizzy hair.

April 19, 2017

I bought this along with the shampoo in hopes of controlling frizz. Personally, I don't see a difference between this conditioner and other drugstore conditioners. It made my hair slightly softer, but that's about it. Will only repurchase if I find it on sale.

April 18, 2017

I got a sample of this and like it. It weighs my hair down a bit, so it's not my day to day, but it did leave my hair nice a smooth. It has a light scent, too.

April 10, 2017

One of the best conditioners I ever tried! It enhances the effectiveness of John freida frizz ease shampoo! Shin and smooth hairs incentives the first use!

March 13, 2017

Love the smell of this conditioner and the way that it made my hair feel, even after just one use! A little goes a long way and it's a great product for the price.