John Freida Radiant Red Shampoo Reviews
#694 in Hair Care

January 15, 2018

Red shampoo

A little guess a long way with this shampoo! I have hair to the middle of my back and only need a quarter sized amount! Really helps keep my red hair from fading!

October 27, 2017

I will only buy this product when it is on sale

I like this product to use after a fresh dye job. I find it does help a bit with fading, though I would not say that results are anywhere in the wow factor of things.However, I feel the product is overpriced for what it is. I would not recommend it for regular use. I only buy it when it is on sale.

2.0/5

June 09, 2017

Not a fan at all. Its just like I'm using a regular shampoo. Doesn't extent the life of my colour at all.
    Will not be buying again. It also doesn't help my hair in any other way

October 07, 2016

Absolutely loved this product. I dye my hair red, and find that it fades much faster than any other colour. When I use this shampoo, paired with colour stay conditioner, my red stays much longer than it normally does, and the colour itself is brighter and deeper. This shampoo really does keep your red radiant!