John Freida Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 1144 in Shampoo

June 20, 2017

Works great, nice volume, great scent

After spending a week in the woods camping it was such a pleasure to be able to use the shampoo and conditioner. It smells great and worked like a charm. My hair was refreshed and looking wonderful

February 27, 2017

I've used the shampoo and conditioner as a sample and I really did enjoy the feeling of fuller hair ! Combined with the volumizing spray, it truly worked wonders on fine hair!

January 27, 2017

This is my favourite shampoo and conditioner. It's a tad pricey, so I stock up when it's on sale at Shoppers. It has a lovely clean scent without being to strong and leaves my hair smooth but lightweight. Great for those who love big hair!

July 20, 2016

I tried this shampoo and conditioner because it said it was good for volumizing my hair. I have very fine hair that gets greasy fast. I was very happy with the results of these products. It left my hair soft and lots of volume. I also noticed I did not have to wash my hair so often.

January 27, 2016

My husband bought me this one day I used it and I couldn't believe how great it made my dry hair feeling so silky smooth and also has a great scent that I like

January 05, 2016

My sister bought me this set when it was on sale. Normally I wouldn't purchase this brand as the price is expensive, but like I said it was on sale for the kit. I was amazed at how soft and bouncy it left my hair and the smell...amazing. If i find this on sale again I will definitely be using it again.

3.2/5

September 26, 2015

I have tried the Shampoo and Conditioner together and found that they do increase the volume of your hair but for the day only. I have oily hair so it gets weighed down quickly. I also found that if your hair is very oil or dirty that it takes quit a bit of shampoo to lather up. All in all if you need volume this does work but a bit expensive if you buy regular price. I got it on sale and used a coupon (sent to me by John Freida company)