John Frieda Beach Blonde Detangling Conditioner

John Frieda Beach Blonde Detangling Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 677 in Conditioner

May 30, 2017

This product is fantastic for individuals with hair that tangles easily, curly/wavy hair. It makes it so much easier to comb out wet hair. Keep in mind if used on fine, straight hair this product might be too heavy & weigh it down. I've tried it on both types of hair & don't recommend it for thin hair.

March 14, 2017

I have very curly natural thin blonde hair. It tangles easily and is next to impossible to comb out tangles. John Frieda Beach Blonde Detangling Conditioner really helps get the tangles out without much pain. I also use their Miraculous conditioner for Frizzy hair. These products work great.

February 05, 2017

I would like this product to be more detangling for my long coarse hair but it does a pretty good job. Smells wonderful and leaves a light mint scent to my hair after it dries which I like. Rinses cleanly and leaves my hair soft.

April 20, 2015

This conditioner just didn't do the trick as well as my other brand, also the scent smelt great in the bottle but not so great on my hair.

3.2/5

March 20, 2015

Although it does detangle knotted hair, I'm not particularly impressed with this conditioner. I found it to be too light to really leave hair feeling nourished. Maybe this is because I have thick, coarse , curly locks that require more substantial product.
    If you are looking for something lightweight, this could very well be the product for you.