John Frieda Beach Blonde Salt Spray Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #503 out of 2550 in Hair Care

June 21, 2017

Good product for the summer

I love its smell of sweet coconut, vanilla and beach that is the best for summer.
    I really like this sea salt spray it’s a good product, it gives me a very nice texture of natural waves style, it leaves my hair very soft and easy to comb with my fingers.

May 30, 2017

I like this product, especially in the summer for grab and go hair.
    It works really well to put on dry hair and just scrunch when you don't have to/don't want to blow-dry.

I find it makes my waves look pretty much, but not like I have too much product in which is great because I don't want to have to shower everyday and wash my hair!.

Nice natural waves/curls.

January 05, 2017

I used it all summer, and will be using it again for my hair. Kept my hair untangled and fresh. Sometimes I wished it could come in a bigger bottle, but I think I just need to look harder in stores. I may have to buy it again next summer.

July 27, 2016

I LOVE this product! I have blonde hair and I always use John frieda, you can really rely on them not to damage your blonde hair. This spray worked better then any other spray I have tried.

July 22, 2016

I have been using this for a few years now and love it. I love the style it gives your hair without it being stiff. It leaves my hair soft and curly. I buy it at Walmarts when it goes on sale or at Shoppers.

April 26, 2016

I found this product right for my hair. Having naturally curly fine thin hair it didn't weigh it down at all. My hair felt like I had been at the beach all day. The scent is truly a scent of summer; like a coconut vacation. Bought this product from shoppers and was well worth my dollars.

2.0/5

March 18, 2016

Although this product works a little, I feel that it somehow damages my hair. I feel if they used something else rather than salt, then the product would feel a little more natural.

January 30, 2016

A great product for summer and after you come back from vacation. I like using it as it reminds me of the sea.

January 21, 2016

This has turned out to be a fantastic find!! I have thick wavy... Possibly frizzy hair. I use this when I don't have time to blow dry and want to emphasize my curls and demphasize my frizz! I towel dry spray this on and twist long strands and it drys into nice light curls. I have even had people ask me if I curled my hair... with three kids unde 5, no way!! It also smells fantastic and reminds me of the beach in the summer...without kids ;)

June 13, 2015

I got this on sale a while back for only a few dollars. I had wanted to try a beach spray and took this as my opportunity. This stuff was great! It smelled amazing and while it totally helped to texturize my hair it didn't leave it sticky! I did feel the need to wash my hair the next day when usually I leave it 2 days but I guess that's what happens when you add product to it. I'll totally keep buying this - even at full price.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge