John Frieda Beach Blonde Salt Spray Reviews
#477 in Hair Care

August 14, 2017

John Frieda Beach Blonde Salt Spray

I love the John Frieda Beach Blonde Salt Spray! I am brunette but use it anyways. I like to spray it on my hair when it is wet and it gives me a great beach style without using heat tools or any other products. It smells super good too

August 14, 2017

Great for beachy wavy hair days

Works better on dry hair. For my thicker hair I sprayed it in and twisted sections of my hair to get really nice beachy waves. The salt makes your hair have an awful texture but thats expected with salt sprays in general. Had a nice scent, not too overpowering.

June 21, 2017

Good product for the summer

I love its smell of sweet coconut, vanilla and beach that is the best for summer.
    I really like this sea salt spray it’s a good product, it gives me a very nice texture of natural waves style, it leaves my hair very soft and easy to comb with my fingers.

May 30, 2017

I like this product, especially in the summer for grab and go hair.
    It works really well to put on dry hair and just scrunch when you don't have to/don't want to blow-dry.

I find it makes my waves look pretty much, but not like I have too much product in which is great because I don't want to have to shower everyday and wash my hair!.

Nice natural waves/curls.

January 05, 2017

I used it all summer, and will be using it again for my hair. Kept my hair untangled and fresh. Sometimes I wished it could come in a bigger bottle, but I think I just need to look harder in stores. I may have to buy it again next summer.

July 27, 2016

I LOVE this product! I have blonde hair and I always use John frieda, you can really rely on them not to damage your blonde hair. This spray worked better then any other spray I have tried.

July 22, 2016

I have been using this for a few years now and love it. I love the style it gives your hair without it being stiff. It leaves my hair soft and curly. I buy it at Walmarts when it goes on sale or at Shoppers.

April 26, 2016

I found this product right for my hair. Having naturally curly fine thin hair it didn't weigh it down at all. My hair felt like I had been at the beach all day. The scent is truly a scent of summer; like a coconut vacation. Bought this product from shoppers and was well worth my dollars.

2.0/5

March 18, 2016

Although this product works a little, I feel that it somehow damages my hair. I feel if they used something else rather than salt, then the product would feel a little more natural.

January 30, 2016

A great product for summer and after you come back from vacation. I like using it as it reminds me of the sea.