John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Color Protect Shampoo Reviews
#934 in Shampoo

May 22, 2020

Renews your brown locks amazingly!

I left using this product when my hair was still Brown as it gave it a sort of Sheen and shine. After my hair dried it also seemed like there was some Dimension to it. It was fairly moisturizing as well and gentle enough for everyday use I was pretty satisfied with the conditioner overall

January 07, 2020

Colour shampoo

Leaves the hair smooth, fresh, and subtle. It is a bit pricy, but with the availability of nice coupons it becomes affordable. I will recommend it to my family and friends to try it out.

November 30, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

The shine was incredible

Having abused my hair for years I have always looked for products to make it look less stressed! This product leaves me hair shining and boosts the colour!

November 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Works for me

Having taken the plunge and changed from a bleached blonde to a dark brunette I was terrified of the colour washing out. This not only makes my hair feel good but makes the colour survive till my next appointment.

November 25, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

The best shampoo!!

Ive found that having dark,brunette hair it can often seem dull and washed out so when I saw this range from John Frieda I thought it was worth a try and just what my hair needed.The Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo claims to help rehydrate and replenish dry brunette hair..exactly what I was looking for and I can happily report that it didn't disappoint. Applying a generous amount to my long dark hair it created a gentle lather which is beautifully fragranced and leaves a gorgeous scent on your hair even after rinsing out. After just that first wash I could already feel and see that my hair was much more vibrant,moisturisedand super shiny.I even had comment asking if I'd had my hair coloured and they were surprised to hear that the results had come from a shampoo. I was incredibly impressed and have been so after each wash with it thereafter. I really would recommend giving this range a try,you won't be disappointed I'm sure!

July 15, 2019
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Works like a dream, smells dreamy too!

I love this shampoo. I've realised recently changed from blonde to brunette so went back to my trusted brand of John Frieda and bought the brunette shampoo to maintain my colour. The colour protect shampoo smells gorgeous. It has a lovely creamy texture and you really don't need much to work up a lather. My hair is soft and shiny after use and so far so good with regards to protecting my colour. It's good value for money and does exactly what it says it does.

March 23, 2019

John Frieda works on brunettes

You can see the color tones different on your hair. I recommend it and would use it all the time. The price is ok and did not leave my hair heavy or oily.

March 07, 2019

One of my best hair purchases

This was a surprise clearance purchase i can now not live without. My hair leans towards a more dishwater blonde color in the winter and the brilliant brunette series actually brings out the warmer tone in my hair and gives me a proper brunette look. It also brings out my natural gold blonde highlights. I do not though, use this as my main shampoo as i find it doesn't lather well. I use this as an almost conditioner treatment in addition to my volumizer shampoo. I don't normally rebuy higher priced clearance items but this one i will and I am looking forward to trying the blonder product line this summer.

August 27, 2018

What a great shampoo!

It's fantastic! Love it! Got a free sample in the mail with a coupon tried it and caught a sale ended up paying only $6 for a $15 product! Makes my color brighter my hair silky and smooth and lasts for a week! Try it. Won't be disappointed!

May 23, 2018

My Hair Color Looks Awesome!!!

My hair is a combination of red and brown.
    I am beginning to grey and I color it my natural color.
    This shampoo gives my hair a lovely, rich tone.
    It brightens my hair and gives the color a deep shade which makes it look very healthy.
    I will definitely buy this shampoo again!