John Frieda Defy Grey Brunette Blending Blow Dry Foam Reviews

Gradually infuses brunette tones to blend away first greys.

Formulated with coffee extract and GreyBlend™ technology, Defy grey Brunette Blending Blow Dry Foam gradually infuses brunette tones to blend away first greys.

HOW TO USE: Dispense 5 pumps and apply to clean, towel-dried hair, starting with greys. Use more or less depending on hair length and thickness. For even colour result, apply throughout lengths of hair. Do not rinse out. Wash hands. Apply additional styling products if desired. Blow dry on high heat to activate foam.

For best results, use with Defy Grey shampoo & conditioner. Use after each wash until desired colour result is achieved, then as needed to maintain blended result.

England, United Kingdom

Really cool!

The whole line is really cool and tints the gray hairs gradually. Is a good alternative for people like me who dread to use hard core chemicals to dye my hair. It's easy to use and has a nice consistency.
    #gotitfree

Coventry, United Kingdom

worked well

I thought this worked well, I suffer from a few greys and you couldn't really tell they where after I used this. also made my hair smooth and shiney. felt a bit thicker to and no frizz I would buy again

Vilnius City Municipality, Republic of Lithuania

Not as god as other products from this line

Well it does what it say. It does cover your grey hair, but it is difficult to work with it. It leaves color on your hands! So make sure you wash your hands straight after applying it. Also it has bad smell. Really bad. But my hair feels light, grays are covered. But i will not be buying it as it is not a pleasure to use it

Kent, United Kingdom

Lovely foam!

Amazing John Frieda Brunette Blow Dry Foam. Very easy to use and love that it keeps covering my grey hair and i dont need to use hair colouring stuff ;) Very happy with product and recommend!

United Kingdom

Very good product

I used this after using the same shampoo and conditioner. After towel drying and combing my hair I pumped out some of the product. As soon as the product touched my hand it started to turn to liquid fairly quickly. So I decided to pump it straight from the bottle into my hair! I then dried as it stated. I’m not very keen on the smell of the product and my hair felt a little claggy where I applied the product.

I followed on and dried my hair as instructed. I am really impressed with the overall result. My greys are now a lighting brown colour but not the same colour as my hair.

The more I have used the product the greys are getting darker each time which I am really impressed with.

The only thing I am not keen on is the smell of the product and that if you put it on your scalp it also turns the scalp a brown colour too.

Overall I think it’s a great product and I finally don’t have to dye my hair monthly.

Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Lighest foam ever!

Ive tried using a blow dry product before in my hair and ended up having to re wash my hair as it left it greasy and dull and flat but this product is the complete opposite. Its got the brown tint to it when you pump some out but it is so light and easy to put in your hair.
    A little goes a long way and this pump is going to last for a long time, I only needed 2 pumps of it for my hair and it blended in really well. After drying my hair, it was soft, silky and shiny and I got a lot of compliments so I was really pleased. Definitely a product to use.

United Kingdom

Perfect finish

I am normally against using products on my hair due to most leaving sticky residue on everything you touch or making my hair look greasy. But this foam is a game changer; It works brilliantly after washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner from same range and no tacky greasy feeling. It's light and airy so doesn't weigh your hair down either. This foam is a great help with blow drying and styling my hair. Leaves me with smooth shiney hair that lasts all day. After using the trio all together I feel so pleased and my greys are fadeing wash after wash. Would recommend to all brunettes with first signs of greys.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Lightweight,

The BlowDry mousse is lightweight, smells amazing, gives my hair a lovely bounce & shine. I guess my only negative regarding this product is the lack of information on the bottle with how to use it like instructions.
    Whilst common sense would be to use it in wet hair, I would have liked more knowledge about it.
    Other than that it’s a great product. I don’t use it after every wash as I tend to wash my hair up to 5 times a week and leave it to dry naturally sometimes.
    As far as my greys are concerned I haven’t noticed them as much.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Love it

I am not sure if it does something for my grey hairs but definitely lifts my roots. My hair is fine and goes flat quite easily. I find this gives it a good natural bounce of volume. It smells so so nice. Most of the blow-dry sprays make my hair so dry straw and are quite heavy and weigh my hair down, but this product really helps.

November 03, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I'm so happy that I've found this product, it covers my grey hair which I hate it so much! For me it worked from the first use and now I have a have shiny coloured hair all over! Its amazing!